ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Please report in detail the map location where the bug appeared, and what did you do to cause the bug?
When u load a save already provided in the game near the toilet and try to view someone using it, the game crashes.
And the Error text mentioned above is when u r trying to enter the red portal in ur room, I was also wondering what its function is...I thought gallery but nothing happens when u r near the characters inside the portal(nothing works/no keys either). Though Loading a lower game time save fixed that issue but i stiil dont know the portals function.

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
When u load a save already provided in the game near the toilet and try to view someone using it, the game crashes.
And the Error text mentioned above is when u r trying to enter the red portal in ur room, I was also wondering what its function is...I thought gallery but nothing happens when u r near the characters inside the portal(nothing works/no keys either). Though Loading a lower game time save fixed that issue but i stiil dont know the portals function.
Unfortunately, the error you encountered has not appeared after our multiple tests.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
So... how do you progress in this game? I did the initial 4 quests for the mother and sisters, the pre story ones? and now i have no idea what to do. None of them seem to want to chat, none seem to want anything etc. No idea what to do.

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
So... how do you progress in this game? I did the initial 4 quests for the mother and sisters, the pre story ones? and now i have no idea what to do. None of them seem to want to chat, none seem to want anything etc. No idea what to do.
Midnight to the ruins

peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
Hello. Overall it's a nice game.
A decent story and graphics(NB for the movies), very good tech prog skills and a great effort for one man show.Congrat!
However....there are few cons if may I.
The tasks solutions are not very intuitive, you need doc and maps for floors, maybe an interactive direction asistant(arrow) or the old task plan in the menu will help.Also a good point to show the save screen before critical events.
A decent solution for direction keys, maybe you can improve it a little(for all the critics above, is not easy to find a working solution on this engine to simulate a 3D) .
There are some problems with triggers management (the bug machine could be a solution but not the best, BTW, I have problem with Kate's trigger , bug machine not solve this.
Ammunition and resources. You need too much time(from my point of view) for them and the game become a little boring. I appreciated the cheat machine xD.
Anyway, good luck with your game! And maybe you can upload an updated bug machine with Kate reset option or maybe for all the girls, just in case !

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes