FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone have a save for right after the rock paper scissors fight with the zombie in the morgue?
Apparently I suck at this and cannot beat the bastard.
Thanks!

Reactions: Project_DarkGuy

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone have a save for right after the rock paper scissors fight with the zombie in the morgue?
Apparently I suck at this and cannot beat the bastard.
Thanks!
Never mind. I changed the FPS in the options and it slowed it down a whole bunch. Hope this helps someone else!

tifz17

Apr 3, 2022
DEv can you remove the rain effect replace it with rain icon instead when raining it really heavy on the game and being outside most of the game making it hard to move if not add option to turn off special effect

Reactions: F33tLick3r
Dec 1, 2022
having an issue with this game, I started and entered the first building you find and the dialogue boxes aren't showing up when characters are talking, it's just skipping them and I don't know what they're saying.

Nevermind, it was an issue with the compressed version. Normal version is fine.

Last edited:

Jacob2357

Apr 16, 2018
I successfully extract and moved data's from anti harmony patch contains family members scenes.
The problem is how to trigger them in game after MC family has been kidnapped?
Or the scenes are before family kidnapped. Anyone tell me how to trigger them.

Last edited:

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I successfully extract and moved data's from anti harmony patch contains family members scenes.
The problem is how to trigger them in game after MC family has been kidnapped?
Or the scenes are before family kidnapped. Anyone tell me how to trigger them.
Well, since it's unofficer so it doesn't relate to the story.
To do so, you need unlock all characters ingame by use the cheating device (I'm not remember where I got it though, but if you have it then it must be in the "important item" tab). Maybe you got it from story or crafting table.
Because it's cheating and might broken the game story so make sure don't save after use the cheat.
When you use the cheating device, it gave you option to unlock every girl and increase their favorite to max, I'm not sure if favorite point effect or not but no harm to increase them to max.
You also need to have sex at least one time with any girl (lost your viginity, lol).
Then go to the toilet spot in the town and you'll see option to peeping (again, it's the toiler spot beside the bathroom, not the bathroom), if you select yes then you can watch one random girl peeing (if you never have sex then the MC only say: "It's immoral to do this!"). And if you keep watching then you can see the H-scenes with that girl.
The girl appear is random, so keep repeat until you see the girl you want to watch.
When you done, just close the game without save and you can continue story normal.

Reactions: Jacob2357
Aug 21, 2019
@世隱之風

Hello there. First of all, nice game, i'm thoroughly enjoying it so far. And i'd like to thank you for being active here to answer questions and taking criticisms like a champ. Got a question for you, is the current version of the game plus wincest patch have any sexual content between relatives?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes