世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
Guide says walk with her to bath in the afternoon(I guess its midday), but there's nothing to do except taking training bar-is it sweet scene 1 ? Or I need to walk into underground lab's bath with her ? Or go in different time ? And yeah try to reply with coherent and detailed answer instead of common-"Follow guide", cause some parts of the walkthrough vague to understand and you are this game's developer, so please answer in more detail
In the afternoon, let her follow you. Go kill the zombies in the town bathroom, and you'll get titted by her when you're done.

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
In the afternoon, let her follow you. Go kill the zombies in the town bathroom, and you'll get titted by her when you're done.
And heres the problem-theres no zombie in town's bathroom in the afternoon,do they spawn after certain main quest point,cause so far I only saved Mihara and received device to repair elevator to 2nd underground floor

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
And heres the problem-theres no zombie in town's bathroom in the afternoon,do they spawn after certain main quest point,cause so far I only saved Mihara and received device to repair elevator to 2nd underground floor
You need to talk to her first and ask her to follow you after she mentions the zombies in the town bathroom

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
This game ticks all the right checkmarks for me and is absolutely amazing. You sir, are an adult game virtuoso. Just a small problem though : zombies you capture seem to starve way too fast, sometimes even as soon as i leave the dungeon. That and the english translation could use some polish, it is definitely understandable but quite rough. Keep it up my good man!

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
This game ticks all the right checkmarks for me and is absolutely amazing. You sir, are an adult game virtuoso. Just a small problem though : zombies you capture seem to starve way too fast, sometimes even as soon as i leave the dungeon. That and the english translation could use some polish, it is definitely understandable but quite rough. Keep it up my good man!
Thank you for your approval of this game. It's a pity that I don't speak English, and all the texts in the game are the results of Google translation. If you feel that the zombies are hungry too fast, it must be caused by you not feeding them on time. You can solve this by building an automatic feeding machine. There is also a one-click resurrection function for all starved zombies in the BUG fixer.

Reactions: pozertron

SleepingSeal

Formerly 'Sidelam'
Jul 28, 2017
This game have a paywall yes or no im so confuse about the review for the 4.0 and the sex scene is repeatable ?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes