世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
So does this update have any content with the family characters or is it the other girls?
Yes, but the CG of family members has to be opened in a special way. First of all, you need to use the cheats in the game to unlock all the characters, and then go to the toilet location of the town to save, and repeatedly squat in the toilet.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
No autosave (not even at the end of the day), it gives 3 hours of game lost by a fucking black screen. So for me as long as this function (which should be implemented) will not be put, I will not go back on these games. With all the bugs and crashes that are on it, the developer should have done it already.

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
No autosave (not even at the end of the day), it gives 3 hours of game lost by a fucking black screen. So for me as long as this function (which should be implemented) will not be put, I will not go back on these games. With all the bugs and crashes that are on it, the developer should have done it already.
When the game starts, you can turn on the save prompt through the option.

Reactions: Brok TheDog

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
Did you modify the game's data with something like a CE modifier? If you use foreign modifiers, it is recommended that you stop immediately.

The only things I've changed is the spin speed (Which the game explains how to do), and apply the incest patch from the front page.

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Taboo Island [4.0 Official] Compressed (UnTested) With UAGC (2.2.3)

Win (1.95 GB/ 620 MB ) : PixelDrain (Videos from 2008)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed version is totally broken. It basically renders the game unplayable as interactions do not load properly. Need to download the full game. Never imagined a 1st person shooter could be made in RPGM. Ambitious but wonky results. And why the hell is the opening credits of Silent Hill Revelations playing over the menu screen? I LOL when I saw Sean Bean and Kit Harrington in the credits...

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
Ok, good well more than to hit me again 3 hours of game. It would be good to indicate that it is at this level, otherwise other players will be fooled.
Can't you just move your lazy fingers and save a file when the game pops up a save file reminder?

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
Compressed version is totally broken. It basically renders the game unplayable as interactions do not load properly. Need to download the full game. Never imagined a 1st person shooter could be made in RPGM. Ambitious but wonky results. And why the hell is the opening credits of Silent Hill Revelations playing over the menu screen? I LOL when I saw Sean Bean and Kit Harrington in the credits...
Sorry, this is my first time making a game, so I don't understand many things. The next release will replace the video on the menu screen.

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
What is Alberta's "Sweet scene 1" ? Is it when you find training bar with her ? If not what is it and what are conditions for triggering it ?

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Please download and read the guide in the HELP FILES folder
Guide says walk with her to bath in the afternoon(I guess its midday), but there's nothing to do except taking training bar-is it sweet scene 1 ? Or I need to walk into underground lab's bath with her ? Or go in different time ? And yeah try to reply with coherent and detailed answer instead of common-"Follow guide", cause some parts of the walkthrough vague to understand and you are this game's developer, so please answer in more detail

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes