Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
No, it is Alberta, you need to find a horizontal bar in the city
Try to ask her in other time period then, some girl not follow you if you're not ask them in correct time. Or maybe try to raise her love point with the chess game.
If you upload save file then I can test it for you.

pezpez

Apr 30, 2018
anyone knows how to get to -F3 ? says unlocked this version. Walkthough seems the same just added the 3 new girls that i guess are in floor 3 any ideas would be appreciated.

Reactions: Project_DarkGuy

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
Sorry guys, I don't understand what to do. (I accidentally deleted the walkthrough, and I have the crappiest internet, so I can't read it right now).

What to do after the tutorial is over? I made MC talk to each of the 4 family members, bring them to town, made the MC sleep in bed with them, and now they say they don't have time to talk to the MC. There are no zombies, the other characters don't show up, and I can't find any event points. I keep collecting resources and they eat every day, on and off the table.

The main character sleeps in bed with them, but still, nothing happens. I created all possible items in the workbench and absolutely nothing happens.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
someone share save file, the new updates is not showing my save files, don't want to start from starting

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
anyone knows how to get to -F3 ? says unlocked this version. Walkthough seems the same just added the 3 new girls that i guess are in floor 3 any ideas would be appreciated.
Just follow exactly what the guide said man.
Make sure your game is Beta 4.0
Talk with Kate in the 9th room (if you already talk with her from version 3.6 then no need talk again, just go straight to the underground institute).
Go down to "North Corridor" of floor 2F.
Look at the wall to find a hole (this hole not availed if not version 4.0).
Voila, you're enter 3F. Isn't that simple?
Sorry guys, I don't understand what to do. (I accidentally deleted the walkthrough, and I have the crappiest internet, so I can't read it right now).

What to do after the tutorial is over? I made MC talk to each of the 4 family members, bring them to town, made the MC sleep in bed with them, and now they say they don't have time to talk to the MC. There are no zombies, the other characters don't show up, and I can't find any event points. I keep collecting resources and they eat every day, on and off the table.

The main character sleeps in bed with them, but still, nothing happens. I created all possible items in the workbench and absolutely nothing happens.
You better download it again. The walkthrough is necessary anyway, because this game is hard to follow without the walkthrough, later it'll even more complex.
Anyway, after sleep with ALL family member (I say again, ALL of them, if you missing anyone the story can't progress), wait until the night and go to the ruins, you'll see the silver statue from the side, check it to get the golden dildo, put it on the golden statue to open the institute.

Last edited:

Vordred

Aug 12, 2018
I can't seem to progress mihara when chatting with her and when i follow i can't see the blue circle in the Logging yard for Mihara's Sweet Content 1

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I can't seem to progress mihara when chatting with her and when i follow i can't see the blue circle in the Logging yard for Mihara's Sweet Content 1
I have no problem trigger her content, save game and try to bring her out in different time.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
share save file please, save file from previous version is not opening for me dont want to start a new game, someone help please

Reactions: Nocro32510

slash

Jul 10, 2017
when i step on blue circle random character sprites pop up with white background, space don't work to proceed with the dialogue, when i press x, enter , shift or left click dialogue box pops up immediately for less than half a second and then closes , how do i even play this if i can't see what the yare saying?

HollowFs

Feb 16, 2020
Hi when my HP goes down to critical does the screen stay RED even when i used Med kits or Bandages? since closing the game and opening it again fixes this but very inconvient.. is it a bug..

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I found two bugs in this latest release.

The first bug is when you and your older sister are exploring the town together for the first time and gain the survival guide and the rusted key that leads into the theater and when you going into the theater and use the projector then try to leave the theater and warehouse the game crashes but that can be solved by saving the game after you use the projector and are ate the door to leave the warehouse and then leave the warehouse, let the game crash then close the game, restart the game and reload the save from where you are at the door to leave the warehouse and then leave the warehouse and the game should work normally and if it does save the game there and you should have no more with projector/theater/warehouse.

The second bug is after you make and place the beds in the rooms for you and your family and build the dinning room table, that's when you get the cheat box and there is a red portal in your room, I tried to go into the portal and the game was loading for a few minutes then it stopped loading and I had a black screen but could move and I took a few steps then the game crashed and had to shut down the game and restart the game.

I tried to do what I did with the projector/theater/warehouse but but it did not work.

All in all this is not a bad game for an early release but there grammar and spelling errors are not to bad, looking forward to seeing what comes next and thank you for your hard work in making this game.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes