Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I put faith in this rpg, but when I played I was disappointed, the only thing in English is the menu and the intro, I found the turning system to be horrible... we get used to those other rpgs that we turn to pros good sides then find something different and complicate everything... and when talking to a character everything appears in Japanese the subtitles... I hope the DV corrects that.(y);)

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Thanks for the save.

But now I see that the new "sweet" content is behind patreon pay wall.
Not really worth playing it.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Any idea why the animations dont work for me? Whenever theres an animation i have to skip it in order to advance.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Trying to play but getting this message (Checked the folder img/faces and the file Actor_08.png is there, though):
Images.jpg

beryn

May 8, 2017
How many hours does it take for something to happen?
Only at day 4 and have to restart due to cheat menu forces you to add items if you open it since you cant close the menu and is properly going to bug out the game having items that is not yet unlocked.
But it has been utterly boring up till now.
Day 1, gather resources.
Day 2, sit on beach, skipping time 3 times.
Day 3, you build beds and a table.
Day 4, you gather resources again.

There is no progression, no story to talk about, you can improve your family's relationship, but there is no way to know how much you need for progression.
This is up till now a badly written walking/gathering simulator and nothing else.

Teod

Jun 4, 2019
Hello,
I have the same issue with the Olivia quest than other people I saw here : at midnight, she jus have her usual lines, chat, etc.
I tried using the bug machine, it said the questline got reset, but now, i can't get the questline to start : 30 bottles and no message, she doesn't appear at morning, and no one at midnight.

Any idea ?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Trying to play but getting this message (Checked the folder img/faces and the file Actor_08.png is there, though):
View attachment 1932596
Check it more careful. Your file name Actor_8.png, the missing file name Actor_08.png.
How many hours does it take for something to happen?
Only at day 4 and have to restart due to cheat menu forces you to add items if you open it since you cant close the menu and is properly going to bug out the game having items that is not yet unlocked.
But it has been utterly boring up till now.
Day 1, gather resources.
Day 2, sit on beach, skipping time 3 times.
Day 3, you build beds and a table.
Day 4, you gather resources again.

There is no progression, no story to talk about, you can improve your family's relationship, but there is no way to know how much you need for progression.
This is up till now a badly written walking/gathering simulator and nothing else.
The game will not progress if you're not trigger family events no matter how many day pass, please read the tutorial to know how to unlock events.

beryn

May 8, 2017
The game will not progress if you're not trigger family events no matter how many day pass, please read the tutorial to know how to unlock events.
That has nothing to do with what I said, it's the fact that it feels extremely boring just going around doing nothing meaningless the first days.
The first 3 days are locked, you are not able to do anything other than what the game wants you to.

Day 1, fair, setting is established.
Day 2 is meaningless, why do I need to listen to the protagonist talk about the beach 3 times and then just go to bed... Either he could have fished, been gathering resources or that day just not been there.
Day 3, you don't do anything. There is a cutscene and your family collects all you need.
After that, you install 3 beds and a table and you go to bed, that is barely gameplay going from room to room clicking a button to progress.
Day 4, you lack every resource, since no gathering is allowed since day 1 and at day 1 you are told only to gather 5 of each.

The game feels very sluggish and unwilling to progress and be enjoyable.
That might come, but a game should grab you from the beginning and not bore you and then get exiting.

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
In the picture below the number 3, Alberta is not following me.
He says he's not able to walk yet. How to fix it?
1658321870154.png

mio01

Dec 17, 2017
i probably miss somthing from the previous version... there is some recollecting room or somthing similar?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
That has nothing to do with what I said, it's the fact that it feels extremely boring just going around doing nothing meaningless the first days.
The first 3 days are locked, you are not able to do anything other than what the game wants you to.

Day 1, fair, setting is established.
Day 2 is meaningless, why do I need to listen to the protagonist talk about the beach 3 times and then just go to bed... Either he could have fished, been gathering resources or that day just not been there.
Day 3, you don't do anything. There is a cutscene and your family collects all you need.
After that, you install 3 beds and a table and you go to bed, that is barely gameplay going from room to room clicking a button to progress.
Day 4, you lack every resource, since no gathering is allowed since day 1 and at day 1 you are told only to gather 5 of each.

The game feels very sluggish and unwilling to progress and be enjoyable.
That might come, but a game should grab you from the beginning and not bore you and then get exiting.
Man, you complain too much, the first 3 days is just the tutorial to show you how the gameplay is (the guide clearly said it's "Tutorial Section").
1st day tell you the opening (set up story).
2nd day tell you how time progress in this game (time passeed every time you do interaction)
3rd day teach you craft stuff.
Basically you asking for skipping tutorial but the game not allow, huh?
And day 4 is just the start of the game (Prelude) where you start collecting resource to survive and build relationship, and you're not even finish day 4th, said no progression, no story to talk about.
The producer only want to make this story realistic (you can't do everything in one day, get lost in the island, find somewhere to stay, the map is small but you must understand this is a whole island, collect wood to craft stuffs, in real life making a bed might take you 2-3 days).
In the picture below the number 3, Alberta is not following me.
He says he's not able to walk yet. How to fix it?
View attachment 1935486
Hm, who not able to walk? Tiyo (the scientist girl) or Albeta (the army girl). I also mistake when first time I play this, I though the guide talking about Tiyo (because I just cured her) but turn out it's talking about Albeta.
Yeah, it happen to me too, I just close the game and reload then it's fixed, don't know why.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes