Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone else have issues with the chat? This is basically all that shows and if I left click or enter it instantly skips by anything they would say.
1654461123636.png

yuuking8919

Jun 14, 2022
Nice to meet you, I'm Japanese.
Could you please provide a patch in Japanese?
I would like to proceed, but I only understand Japanese.
Thank you very much.
I can't proceed from the second floor, what should I do?

yuuking8919

Jun 14, 2022
The game has an error and I can't play the game anymore, I have the latest game version.
I found a hole to go to the third floor, but I can't go any further.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
All of the women we have now have reached the point where they are ready for sex, and their status is maxed out.
I mean I need to know how many women you unlocked by now to know your story process, not their effect point or status. Because it's hard to remember which one is the hole to floor 3.
The game not develop the 3rd floor yet, if you already defeated Robert and unlock Ingrid and Kate (5 women in total), then the story end there, need wait for next update.

Last edited:

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
i'm feeling dizzy...the control is too sensitive. i am basically can't control the direction.
ps: oh don't mind, slow down refresh rate seem fix my control...my refresh was too high.

Last edited:

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Did they really managed to make an FPS using RPGM? that's why nobody can beat the chinese.
Haven't played it yet, but looks like it's just an adaptation based on what's probably existing grid based dungeon scripts by adding in what's probably existing map based 'action' combat systems.

HollowFs

Feb 16, 2020
its there a way to fix this?

Failed to load img/faces/Actor_05.png

only happens when i load my save from 3.5 version. do i have to start new game or this a bug?

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
its there a way to fix this?

Failed to load img/faces/Actor_05.png

only happens when i load my save from 3.5 version. do i have to start new game or this a bug?
Don't use the previous save, please start the game again

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes