Tetsura3040

Sep 20, 2020
hey bro i really enjoying your games and i hope you can release the official version on steam because i cant using the patreon LOL

Zabobox

Feb 2, 2019
I started playing with V3.5, then using V3.6 and using the old save and not finished the pre-plot when I gave my eldest sister or second sister to follow, then hit the menu page. It shows this error all the time.

error.png

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
some walkthrough?
I liked the game but I don't know what to do :(
someone help please

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I started playing with V3.5, then using V3.6 and using the old save and not finished the pre-plot when I gave my eldest sister or second sister to follow, then hit the menu page. It shows this error all the time.

View attachment 1753582
Try to make a copy of an image file in the img/faces folder then rename it Actor_03.png
That file is the avatar of character that missing because version 3.5 and 3.6 use different avatar.

Zabobox

Feb 2, 2019
Try to make a copy of an image file in the img/faces folder then rename it Actor_03.png
That file is the avatar of character that missing because version 3.5 and 3.6 use different avatar.

Thanks , and I'm playing without open menu page for avoid error and complete pre-plot;)

And I hope more content with MC family in future :love:

Reactions: 世隱之風

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
on 3.5, met olivia at midnight and she disappears when I enter the warehouse, but even then I can't leave the town map. Error message is in chinese, which I think says something like 'I am still can't leave' something. seeing that bug fixer and checker board all says no one is with me, olivia going to her bed is working but her variable is stuck in my party. will be keep QAing this part and see if I can solve it ingame.

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
on 3.5, met olivia at midnight and she disappears when I enter the warehouse, but even then I can't leave the town map. Error message is in chinese, which I think says something like 'I am still can't leave' something. seeing that bug fixer and checker board all says no one is with me, olivia going to her bed is working but her variable is stuck in my party. will be keep QAing this part and see if I can solve it ingame.
Please download the latest 3.6 version, or go to my patreon or Discord to download the bug fixer

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Why do it?
Because I don't want to use the gun to save money as much as possible without cheat (to buy the 200k fishing rod), also the medical kit is expensive, mostly I sell them to get money instead consume. So I die a lot and every time I must watch the sex scene again and again like hundred times already, it's really waste time.

世隱之風

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2022
Because I don't want to use the gun to save money as much as possible without cheat (to buy the 200k fishing rod), also the medical kit is expensive, mostly I sell them to get money instead consume. So I die a lot and every time I must watch the sex scene again and again like hundred times already, it's really waste time.
I can tell you two ways to get rich quick in the game. 1. Hunting: You can go out to hunt zombies at midnight, and there is a certain chance that luxury items will explode. Please use more firearms to avoid injury. Bullets are not expensive, go to Olivia to buy them. 2. Farming, after opening a grass garden near the wooden house, you can buy seeds for sowing, and sell each harvested vegetables to get 11250G. Also, you can get supplies by using cheats.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I think that's waste too much time to run around to hunt zombie, and the seed need many days to rips (waste time to collect resource like wood, since they consume 6 woods per day). Also I think my game broken because I re-use save from version 3.5 for 3.6, the resource (wood log, berry tree, scrap metal e.t.c.) not appear anymore after collect even though many days passed, I can only collect wood to survive by search the warehouse and the underground lab, so I can't create the grass garden anyway, need save wood for the zombie dungeon. I don't want to play from start again and don't want to use cheat anyway.
It's more convenience to play fishing game to get money.
Another question, is it possible to catch more mermaid? After catch one and trade for the Nude Apron, the mermaid not appear anymore. The Nude Apron can sell for 20k but I don't know if it need to keep or not.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes