VN RPGM Completed Taboo Stories 1: Summer Vacation [v1.0] [PhantoMaster]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SV_ban.png

Overview:
Even as a student of the University Lisa is still a virgin. Returning home for the summer holidays, she found that her younger brother is shocking sexually active. Going on annual trip to the summer house, Alex is left alone with his mother and sister, discovering forbidden pleasures on sandy shores the ocean.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-02
Release Date: 2019-06-01
Developer: PhantoMaster -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID -
COMPRESSED

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

SM_1.png SM_2.png SM_3.png SM_4.png SM_5.png SM_6.png SM_7.png SM_8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
This game is pretty bad mechanically. No skip function, text moves very slowly, I don't even know if there is a save point after the first, since it's been 30 minutes and I still haven't been able to save. Dialogue can be somewhat immature, the characters tend to say the same thing 6 different ways, even though they basically mean the same thing.

On the plus side, nice graphics I suppose.

Edit: Not sure what's up but hit a bug which made me get dialogue from the beginning of the story during the sex scene with the sister. Can't progress the sex scene because of the bloody dialogue. Lucky the game automatically saves before that, otherwise I would have just ragequit and given up on the game.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
White, very slowly running text on a white background - the perfect move :)
Yeah, tried playing it three times, but can barely read the text because it's white text on kind of a whitish-grey background. Maybe it's just my eyes. If I squint I can read it, but not really how I want to play the game. Maybe I'll give it another try another night.

Reactions: zxczxcvb

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This is Hot, but the "Virgin" thing, damn it and to think that she is the older sister not a younger. Guess I have to go with the mother then

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 315491

Overview:
Even as a student of the University Lisa is still a virgin. Returning home for the summer holidays, she found that her younger brother is shocking sexually active. Going on annual trip to the summer house, Alex is left alone with his mother and sister, discovering forbidden pleasures on sandy shores the ocean.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-02
Release Date: 2019-06-01
Developer: Homie
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 315483 View attachment 315484 View attachment 315485 View attachment 315486 View attachment 315487 View attachment 315488 View attachment 315489 View attachment 315490
amazing graphic and animation but please lower the subs and make option to save and skip subs beacuse its alot of text

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
No skip function, text moves very slowly, I don't even know if there is a save point after the first, since it's been 30 minutes and I still haven't been able to save.
All of this.

The renders are pretty nice, but all of the complaints listed here made it frustrating to the point that I just gave up and deleted after a while.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes