4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Is this a Technical Abandoned (no updates in a certain amount of time) or SLim saying "I've abandoned this"?

Last edited:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Anyone who can make this sort of game, please make anothe, and put some scaly into the mix too.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Is this a Technical Abandoned (no updates in a certain amount of time) to SLim saying "I've abandoned this"?
It gets the tag because there's been no word on if it's being worked on, which there'll probably never be tbh.
It's not officially abandoned. It's an anthology of short side things SLim just does on a whim. It could technically be considered complete since each of the stories are complete iirc.
But yeah, this isn't SLim's main game, nor does he monetize it [at the time of me typing this], it's just something he'll occasionally drop content for if he feels particularly inspired to do something that doesn't fit the main game because it's too... well... taboo. I'm pretty sure he only made the furry story because he found assets he liked that wouldn't suit being in The Awakening and wanted to play around with them.

This is basically just surprise bonus stuff that you might find an update for on rare occasions. It's not technically abandoned but don't hold your breath, just turn on notifications or something and set it to the side.

Last edited:

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
I don't remember her name, the name of the young girl in her room... I would very much like to see a sequence for that story.

Reactions: Zenithtb

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Or maybe, as she's so popular, spin Elli off into her own story, and keep Taboo about short one-off experimental stories?

Reactions: Aki-Aka
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes