4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Guys,here is the sollution of "not win32 application" problem!
I tested with Apartement,JOHN and now Taboo Stories,worked perfectly fine!
Only you do oncethis new project after then always change the whole maps in there with other games!
1. download renpy-7.4.2-sdk.zip (115mb) from its website (google "renpy")
2. run renpy and create new project
3. open your new projects folder and delete all content in it.
4. extract Apartment#69 files in that folder
5. run renpy select your project and click launch project.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Wozarion

Nov 12, 2017
Sorry for even bringing up the malware warning, it's pretty much always false, i just figure it's better to mention it cause i will not be the only one that will get those warnings.

Reactions: Solarian98

Fap Master 23

Jun 28, 2018
Heads up windows flagged your x32 Exe for carrying a Trojan, could be false positive but if my pc says its a virus im not taking the chances.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Heads up windows flagged your x32 Exe for carrying a Trojan, could be false positive but if my pc says its a virus im not taking the chances.
Upload suspicious files or archives to . 60+ antivirus check the uploaded item.

Djeep

Feb 9, 2019
good, good ... great job & nice animations and renderings, I like it. follow-ups and updates to come?

Aki-Aka

Oct 27, 2019
your game is excellent, thanks for making it. I'm a fan of humanoid furry (I love them, nothing better than their fluffy, sexy and adorable side at the same time), your game contains some, and in addition is animated, one of the best free game I have could play.
Thanks you again.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SLim_Games

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Interesting question, I am looking forward to more. Perhaps some requests would help?
Maybe, but... unlikely?
This is a side project, which is why it takes a long time between updates. I don't think it's due to a lack of ideas, this is just something SLim makes to avoid burnout with his main game I think. It also lets him experiment with ideas and assets that might not fit in The Awakening.

Reactions: Aki-Aka

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Nice continuation of the storyline! Now if the main character can also get sucked into the book, and perhaps also change into something....... changing back would be boring. I suggest tossing them into another world where their new forms can be accepted. (forms* plural - because I hope the brother changes into something fun too!)

Mar 28, 2019
~>Well too bad my D has no respect for taboo words if it's horny it will salute and stand like a soldier without hesitation.

~>Gonna try this game looks like refreshing to discover another weird fetish hell yah keep em cumm*ng!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes