SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I would also like everyone to know that I am waiting and furthermore wish to express my gratitude for you informing us that you are waiting despite never being asked
Look in the mirror dear lemon penis padawan ;-) and you'll join our group of 3 now!

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
There are no lolis in the game that I love so much, But...

Very cool 3d scenes sometimes and very nice rendering of the models, I liked it! (y)
I'm waiting for an update...

Colorcast555

Feb 26, 2022
Overall, a nice game. The models are good, the music . Thanks to the developer for not being greedy with the renders: they change often and there's no static picture (when there's one picture per dozen lines of dialogue). The story... Well here, of course, it's a matter of "taste". It's there and it's not bad. At the beginning I liked at once that the author doesn't suffer from graphomania, the dialogues are not overloaded and to the point. The truth then, I noticed, all the same began to skid, especially the "theatrical" part. :) There are very few choices, everything is rather linear. There's not much "content" yet, which is natural. About the trance... In general, I do not understand what the problem is with some people: in the beginning I chose and did not even think about this option. In general, I liked it, let's see. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1664300473609.png

1664300485228.png

1664300500354.png

Gameplay
  • Collect clues on your investigation board to find out more about the ladies around you
  • Enhanced experience with quality animations and renders
  • Interact with a unique cast of ladies!
  • Customizable story with many paths.
  • Solve mysteries by thinking outside the box.
  • High replayability factor. You never know what you could miss! ;)
1664300532607.png

19 HOURS AGO
Third VU release!!!!

Third VU release!!!!
1664300552705.png

Hey! Here is the Walkthrough for the Third release!
19 HOURS AGO

Walkthrough for the Third Release!

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I was watching someone play this on phub, and I was wondering if they got to the end before the most recent update that hasn't been posted here.

It ended around the time where you're at some post apoc themed art exhibit with Nia after the play that Delphia was in that required you to pour pigs blood on her demonic tattoos.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
At this point part of me feels like we need to make a pooled fund for when releases come out so 25 people chip in a dollar or something but I supposed that goes against the whole point of the forum here doesn't it :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes