Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
This game feels... weird to me.
On one side, it look really good!!, but.. i dont know...

The MC feels (to me) like one more character, not the main character, maybe for the lack of choices one had? I mean, almost all choices are fuck or no fuck, or, in the last release, what 1/3 of the cast you want to miss :ROFLMAO:
Im not saying is wrong... is just, because your job is cop/undercover you are forced to meet character you (the player) may not want to meet and until now, the case of the missing people doesnt feel personal to the MC, he is there just for the job... or at least that is the way I see it. So, almost all feels like.. "meh".
Am I alone in this?
Maybe the rest is really into it and I am the wird one :ROFLMAO:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I was watching someone play this on phub, and I was wondering if they got to the end before the most recent update that hasn't been posted here.

It ended around the time where you're at some post apoc themed art exhibit with Nia after the play that Delphia was in that required you to pour pigs blood on her demonic tattoos.
Still hoping that someone can answer me.

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020

The MC feels (to me) like one more character, not the main character, maybe for the lack of choices one had? I mean, almost all choices are fuck or no fuck, or, in the last release, what 1/3 of the cast you want to miss :ROFLMAO:
Im not saying is wrong... is just, because your job is cop/undercover you are forced to meet character you (the player) may not want to meet and until now, the case of the missing people doesnt feel personal to the MC, he is there just for the job... or at least that is the way I see it. So, almost all feels like.. "meh".
Am I alone in this?
Your not the only one... I really don't get it. Sure it looks great and its well made but I just cant get into at all. Like you said I have no connection the missing girls so its hard to have a ton of empathy. I cant stand any of the three groups, the self helpers are creepy and annoying, The "winners" are just a bunch of shallow assholes and im just not interested in anyone from the fight club. The two professors can play there stupid game.. not interested in either. The only two characters I actually like are your roommates, they seem like just down to earth nice people I could get along with. Also your right about the choices.. it feels like a kinetic novel where I just choose sex or no sex.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is made easy in this slow start: get your action on!

Am I alone in this?
Your not the only one... I really don't get it. Sure it looks great and its well made but I just cant get into at all. Like you said I have no connection the missing girls so its hard to have a ton of empathy. I cant stand any of the three groups, the self helpers are creepy and annoying, The "winners" are just a bunch of shallow assholes and im just not interested in anyone from the fight club. The two professors can play there stupid game.. not interested in either. The only two characters I actually like are your roommates, they seem like just down to earth nice people I could get along with. Also your right about the choices.. it feels like a kinetic novel where I just choose sex or no sex.
Always choose the action.
Many games put waaaAAAAAaaay more hurdles before the cut scenes.
HEre, you just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Reactions: monk456

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Still maintains the author's high quality, excellent animation, excellent characters, excellent story .
The problem remains. It's too hardcore . The last one was a secret organization for extortion , The whole time, a girl was drinking pee like water . This work is a cult in which many people go missing .
Can the next one be a little easier? Lots of sex and big tits and pregnant girls are great too .

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Still maintains the author's high quality, excellent animation, excellent characters, excellent story .
The problem remains. It's too hardcore . The last one was a secret organization for extortion , The whole time, a girl was drinking pee like water . This work is a cult in which many people go missing .
Can the next one be a little easier? Lots of sex and big tits and pregnant girls are great too .
You have countless other games with not much of a story. Sure they don't have the same quality but maybe there is a connection why.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
this game looks really cool and the story could potentially be better than FL,but the lack of choices bothers me,almost all decisions whether to believe someone or how to respond to someone are done for you.
I kind of like the fact that it's all his job and that comes with certain indifference towards the characters you meet,I just heavily dislike when mcs are spineless wimps who would do anything to get some. I hope the cult has some interesting twist and real connection to the entire story,bc it seems like another generic sex cult thing and this is def my least favorite group to work on out of the 3.
Also,there are too many women in the story,most of them will only get like 1 or 2 scenes and be a wasted potential,unless this will go on for very long time.
Overall,very promising start,good job to the dev.

Reactions: AgnorWolf

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Holy F, now this was a pleasant surprise. AAA quality here. The previous game was nice as well, but this one clearly shows the devs huge improvement. I am positively speechless.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think i'll ever be able to put into words just how much I hate auto sequences.

If I wanted to watch scenes fly by I wouldn't be playing interactive visual novels....

I want to watch the hot short hair chick get fucked but nooooo, the scene skips by merrily along. The fuck is the point of adding sex scenes no one can enjoy?

Fucking pointless. Yes they wind me up.

Reactions: Ivyxxx and Aristos

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Still hoping that someone can answer me.
Please someone answer me.

I was watching someone play this on phub, and I was wondering if they got to the end before the most recent update that just got posted here.

It ended around the time where you're at some post apoc themed art exhibit with Nia after the play that Delphia was in that required you to pour pigs blood on her demonic tattoos.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Please someone answer me.

I was watching someone play this on phub, and I was wondering if they got to the end before the most recent update that just got posted here.

The game has more content after that if that's what you mean.

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
Great game with a great Mc, nice mystery and interesting characters.
I'm just not a fan of having to choose between 2 out of 3 possible storylines.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes