Damien8d

May 22, 2021
That's even worse ... imagine being turned down by a 25 year old guy that looks in his 40's and dresses like he's stuck in the 80's.

And that cretin put his clammy hands on my Del...

How very dare he.
Yeah I'm not a fan of the 2/3 way to do things but when push comes to shove I would leave out the cult as well.
Though I must admit that I'm also not a big fan of the Volleyball characters.
A vengeful/crazy stalker, a nymphomaniac/slut, a stuckup bitch/bad loser and the rest are either weak minded followers, pushovers or bullies.
The most interesting characters for me at least are his two dorm mates.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah I'm not a fan of the 2/3 way to do things but when push comes to shove I would leave out the cult as well.
Though I must admit that I'm also not a big fan of the Volleyball characters.
A vengeful/crazy stalker, a nymphomaniac/slut, a stuckup bitch/bad loser and the rest are either weak minded followers, pushovers or bullies.
The most interesting characters for me at least are his two dorm mates.
Yeah the dorm mates are the 2 i'm more interested in.

I don't mind the winners club or the fight club groups there's just something a bit too weird about the whole self help group thing. That guy running it gives off major rapey cult leader vibes and it's obvious he's after the women. It does make them look a bit dumb for not realising the obvious but it's all for story.

I don't mind cutting the cult out but if i'm completely honest the whole winners club seems a bit ultish too but i've always thought American frats and sorority's were cults. We don't have those in the UK.

Fleur, Lara and Josie are probably my 3 faves from the college but I still want things to work out and end well with Phoebe.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I would also like everyone to know that I am waiting and furthermore wish to express my gratitude for you informing us that you are waiting despite never being asked
You're just here to defile our favorite girls with your lemony visage, aren't you?!
Yes, you read that right What do you think happens in these endings?
What do you want to see
What do I want to see? I want to see Delphia pumped so full of MC's love juice that she squelches when she walks down the hall. I want to see Nia 6 months heavy with his child. Maybe with a dash of Iona upside down and halfway to happy land, herself.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I haven't reached the end of the newest content yet but I gotta say..I don't remember the last time a game blueballed the MC this much on too many occasions in a row too, it's as if the dev is afraid of giving you content with the main characters and keeps throwing nobodies or secondary characters at you to keep you interested. First you pick Sylvie's path and you end up with Iona throwing herself at you then Delphie takes Nia's place..Choices feel like they don't matter unless the dev asks you if you want a piece of someone and that someone is most likely a character you never cared about or didn't even pursue as a love/lust interest.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
I haven't reached the end of the newest content yet but I gotta say..I don't remember the last time a game blueballed the MC this much on too many occasions in a row too, it's as if the dev is afraid of giving you content with the main characters and keeps throwing nobodies or secondary characters at you to keep you in interested. First you pick Sylvie's path and you end up with Iona throwing herself at you then Delphie takes Nia's place..Choices feel like they don't matter unless the dev asks you if you want a piece of someone and that someone is most likely a character you never cared about or didn't even pursue as a love/lust interest.
Are you new to this games? You always need to wait for the main LIs. Don't look at the secondary characters as "someone I don't care", think of them as a way to sweeten the wait time

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Are you new to this games? You always need to wait for the main LIs. Don't look at the secondary characters as "someone I don't care", think of them as a way to sweeten the wait time
I'm not new, quite the opposite really, but I was hoping this dev wouldn't use the same boring tactics as others do but sadly I was wrong.

-----

Also wtf was that french kissing scene involving Delphie and the Hobo werewolf dude? Are we supposed to romance her after that?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are really new to the whole van helsing debacle. Werewolf/vampire hunters
always end up ”saving” the brain dead puppy doe eyed hottie smitten with the monster.
I'm not new, quite the opposite really, but I was hoping this dev wouldn't use the same boring tactics as others do but sadly I was wrong.

-----

Also wtf was that french kissing scene involving Delphie and the Hobo werewolf dude? Are we supposed to romance her after that?
Save her from herself and have your way with her. She clearly has no brains left after dev forced her on that nobody. That is the dev ex makina disgusting manga logic nobody seems to get out of these days.

• Haha
Reactions: Drafox

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i like the game but it is more than an investigation game till now hope there will be some more action later likee fetish locator who is a great game ;)

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Ugh most of what is here is good renders,promising story etc but I can't stand mc's that just get shit flung at them over and over and then don't get annoyed or really show ANY reaction at all, people don't work like that.
This annoys me more then it should I know but I just can't stand it.

Reactions: bigbangcock

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Ugh most of what is here is good renders,promising story etc but I can't stand mc's that just get shit flung at them over and over and then don't get annoyed or really show ANY reaction at all, people don't work like that.
MC does get annoyed at times. Remember the time when that "Self-Help" dude stuck his tongue in Delphia? Oh, wait, that was me! :KEK:

What's special about this MC is that he can adapt to any situation. For some to be able to do that, he needs to understand first. The things, people whatever around him. When someone can predict or guess what's what, it's hard to get annoyed or show any kind of negative reaction but to adapt. Besides, he's a cop, detective whatever. He must understand people's behavior to SOME level.
I'd be annoyed if he starts to bitch about things when he should be focusing on the mission.
Are we supposed to romance her after that?
Who is this "we" you speak of, foxman? But to answer your question...No.

Last edited:

TheeDav3

Sep 9, 2019
I really like this game, the story, the characters ( some of them), even the MC is kinda cool. I got so hooked by the story that I never tried to get most of the sex scenes. I was hoping I could've at least finished investigating the groups since im on 2 out of the 3 but i guess i'll have to wait until the next update. Overall i'd give this a good 9/10. Anybody have a list other games like this one, i would love to check them out

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Getting nowhere with babes is not in any way shape or form his mission.
MC is not superman all seeing and seethrough collecting his info by super hearing
and what not. M;C needs to actually put the assholes through the ringer to get answers.
Devs like to make MC a friendzoned nobody who just observes, but investigations need action.
MC does get annoyed at times. Remember the time when that "Self-Help" dude stuck his tongue in Delphia? Oh, wait, that was me! :KEK:

What's special about this MC is that he can adapt to any situation. For some to be able to do that, he needs to understand first. The things, people whatever around him. When someone can predict or guess what's what, it's hard to get annoyed or show any kind of negative reaction but to adapt. Besides, he's a cop, detective whatever. He must understand people's behavior to SOME level.
I'd be annoyed if he starts to bitch about things when he should be focusing on the mission.

That other game was all shitting on MC for three seasons straight until he finally had that
heart to heart with Pete and he found out Pete was in on everything without lifting a finger,
talk about dev ex makina dropping babes and action on top of idiots heads all game long.

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
Ronja gave me strong vibes of Marienne, the librarian Tati Gabrielle played in the "You" series, who was hot as f*ck... If only Ronja had a choker too, that would have sealed the deal :love:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017

Punk chick fucking kneed him in the crotch dude I mean cmon he should be keeling over in pain or atleast scream bloody murder.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Punk chick fucking kneed him in the crotch dude I mean cmon he should be keeling over in pain or atleast scream bloody murder.
screenshot0004.png

Turns out, she wasn't kneeding on his crotch. That means... :BootyTime:

But I get what you're getting at. Look at the big picture. She probably has a lot of information that can be used to manipulate the Winer's Club. Now, can he really risk losing someone as informative as her (Ex-Winer's Club member) while those girls are still missing? He's got a mission to complete, mate. You know, stay on the mission! and everything.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Ok sounds interesting but before I commit so much time etc.. please answer this one main question for me - IS THERE NTR IN THIS STORY, because if there is I'. not wasting my time

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes