dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Not a bug, it's intended that the MC will only have a certain amount of time to conduct the investigation and may miss important information depending on which path he takes

You know, the thing the thing that makes it a game rather than a kinetic novel :FacePalm:
First it's not explained that we can only do 2/3. Then there are lots of other choices to make in each path to not call it kinetic novel. He has all the time to investigate, he's not really constrained by time. An investigation should take the time it needs otherwise you miss important information like you said.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
anyone know if weve seen the orange haired girl next to fleur (second girl from the left) in the thread's game banner yet cuz I dont remember her at all.

Muffinking61

Aug 11, 2020
Just started this game and I love the concept of the undercover cop is there a harem or Futa trans planned? Is this a obvious conclusion or possible multiple endings? only asking because of the possibilities during an investigation. I'm a writer so I can't help but get involved with a great storyline and this is one of those. Keep up the good work. Note: just completed week 3 of fetish locator OMG it was great no spoilers here but damn it's a 5 star all the way.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
anyone know if weve seen the orange haired girl next to fleur (second girl from the left) in the thread's game banner yet cuz I dont remember her at all.
Yep, that's Foxy, she shows up I think only once so far in chapter 4 when you're visiting the cafeteria with Fleur, she turns up almost at the end of that scene right before Fleur leaves you there if I remember correctly. She should also be on your investigation board

ViNovella Bit confused here... the PhysEd teacher's name is it Shontai or Shontae?

defined as Shontae and throughout dialogues she's also referred to as Shontae but in the investigation screen her bio says Shontai

Same for that Briggita girl...defined as Brigitta, but referred to as Brigitta and Brigita in dialogues and the bio in investigation screen labels her as Briggita (see also this post )

EDIT: Still surprised the MC is able to maintain his cover for so long. The shirt he's seen wearing often couldn't be more clear with that Sherlock Holmes silhouette...

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I finally got around to playing this (been on my list for a while). I mostly really like the game so far. I'm glad to see in searching this thread that I'm not the only one who finds the "uh-huh", "*groan*", "tee-hee", and similar sounds all the time annoying. It's even worse when there's the weird croaking dude who says "Correct" or whatever (Greg's voice). It's like he's breathing in while talking or something. That dude's voice sounds contrived, like you've run out of ideas for making a new voice so you pick something just b/c it's different.

And yes, of course you can turn those effects off. But having them in the game is obviously something intentional. The problem is that they're not done well, at all. They often don't match the text that well:
  • "Yes" voiced for "I guess" text
  • a sigh that sounds disappointed for "What do you think of this?"
  • "Hey!" as the sound for "And, start"
  • "Uh-uh" (like, "Oh, no you don't!"), but "Not at all" is spoken when answering if something is a bother
It would be much better to use the vocal sounds occasionally and especially to make sure they actually match the text in meaning. These actually break rather than increase immersion TBH. It's strange too, because the music and other sound effects are done well. It's like the dev did most sound but then let his brain-damaged otter slap on the keyboard a bit to distribute voice bits around the game. :rolleyes:

The other aspects of the game are pretty solid. Exceptionally well done blood (such as when prepping Delphia for her play), a gripping plot, varied and interesting characters (mostly; Brigita can piss off), and so on.

darkreis

Nov 11, 2017
I think it's potentially one of the best games out there. Whether it can be as good as being upright is debatable in the future, but I think why not. The story is good, the animations are good. I think the only thing missing is character depth. The feature that makes all legendary games legendary is the depth of the character as well as a beautiful story. This game will be one of the best games when we find ourselves empathizing with the characters.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
I actually prefer the secondary ones to the main ones.
I'd take Fleur and the new Asian girl for the PVP group. I'd take Iona, Oleysa and the other blonde from the winners. And I'd take Sally, Delphina, the librarian and the new Love girl from the cults group.
Same here, don't give a damn about the three main girls but her friends...
I think the dev is trying to say the secundary characters are just as important as the main LI's.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Same here, don't give a damn about the three main girls but her friends..
I don't much care for most of them overall, but the black girl hits all my buttons prrtty nicely, and I like the weird chick with her blood obsession. Been too long since I played, though, forgotten every name and most of the plot.

JudasTheUG

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah She is Foxy. We didn't have any interaction with her but if you stick with zemfira you can see her briefly and hear people call her as Foxy (Also MC talks about her with hiğs handler because of the name)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
weird, full of cliches and damn funny game. soundeffects are nice but wouldn't miss those if removed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes