Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Based on screenshots this game has much better looking characters compared to fetish locator, which was abit off putting while playing that at times. But it seems that this is a side project which barely gives any updates?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
gotta say that every1 at university is weirdo or even more weirdo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, that's why I dropped it. Nice models but the way they act...
I'll probably keep playing b/c at least the thing that bothers me the most (the weird voices and noises the game intentionally uses) can be muted. The characters' behavior is definitely odd, but things like Jackass exist as films, so this doesn't surprise me really.

Last edited:
Reactions: BirdBarclay

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But it seems that this is a side project which barely gives any updates?
dunno about update schedule but fl got update last time (or at least extended version) so maybe this is next. there is progress post on patreon but what's there no idea.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
dunno about update schedule but fl got update last time (or at least extended version) so maybe this is next. there is progress post on patreon but what's there no idea.
Just fyi, Fetish Locator and Vinovella University have two different teams, they don't affect each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: monk456

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Do they have another game planned or will the teams get together to produce VU?

How is it going to impact Fetish Locator?
Fetish Locator development will not be affected. Team members who are mostly involved in VU aren’t working on FL. We have essentially started a second division in our team just for VU. And with its success, that division will grow.

Is VU a parallel project or the successor after Fetish Locator Week 3 is released?
VU is a different project that we’re developing parallel to FL. The FL division will continue making content with FL’s characters after Week-3. Fetish Locator and Vinovella University are two different IPs that we are going to develop and neither will be abandoned.
cxx Looked for the sauce ;)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
are fl redhead gf and vu's redhead beachvolley coach related?

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
You're probably joking, but just in case you're not, that's just a lot of typed shorthand. Translation: "Are Fetish Locator's redheaded girlfriend and Vinovella University's redheaded coach (for beach volleyball) related?"
I was trolling, but I was not able to understand the question. Thanks your translation into proper English helped a lot!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes