• Handjobs
  • MILFs
  • Male & Fem Doms
  • ----> Futa/Trans
  • Watersports
  • Fisting
  • Bondage
  • ----> And much more!
when its says *and much more*! Will there be incest to?
is there going to be futa on male?
Maybe ON HOLD or ABANDONED,who knows...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As far as I understood it, Vinovella University has a different team than FL, but because the Patron for VU is rather small it takes some time. To add to that, they want/will make this update pretty big, so it takes even longer.
Yeah, they said they made it actually too big, but they are going to do it anyway.

Reactions: Bob69

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
So, I never played Fetish Locator, but I know about it somewhat. Feels like the app/game they are all using here is the same one from FL - did FL have events like they have at the bar in this one? Feels like same universe, but not sure if I need to have played FL to understand more of what's going on in this one - like what Blackheart does with their games.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So, I never played Fetish Locator, but I know about it somewhat. Feels like the app/game they are all using here is the same one from FL - did FL have events like they have at the bar in this one? Feels like same universe, but not sure if I need to have played FL to understand more of what's going on in this one - like what Blackheart does with their games.
VU is takes place before FL, four characters appear in both games

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I'm not sure TheGremlin21! What about the BT? Is it really better then VU? I think FL needs to SK to really perform!
TLA rules over VU and FL, but has to bend over COBD (don't mix it up with COPD!)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As far as I understood it, Vinovella University has a different team than FL, but because the Patron for VU is rather small it takes some time. To add to that, they want/will make this update pretty big, so it takes even longer.
Not really.

Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 22-12-01 VinovellaGames creating ViNovella University Game Patreon.png

If I didn't get that wrong, they would assemble a different team just for VU if they reached 1,500 patrons :LUL:, which they haven't yet.

400 patrons isn't rather small. How many devs would kill for 400 patrons?
Two different patreon accounts generating income for the same people, but only one really being worked on.
6 months, 400 patrons, no update. We know how this works :rolleyes:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Shrug, haven't really checked their Patreon count for a while. I didn't go after what their goal was, but what they said, when they announced VU or that they make a different Patreon.
While you are correct that many Devs would kill for 400 Patreons, we know that ViNovella has a 6 (I think, not sure) man team for Fetish Locator. That is not feasible with 400 patreons. With the amount and quallity of updates they want to put out (and put out in Fetish Locator).

Two different patrons generating income for the same people.
6 months, 400 patrons, no update. We know how this works :rolleyes:
Why are here so many people who always have the most pessimistic outlook, even with ViNovella having a super great track record on Fetish Locator.
Btw its pretty funny that you say "they don't have a second team", what would make the long lasting update process more likely, because its a 2 man project or Vi does it themselves, while also saying "We know how this works :rolleyes:".

Can we really not give them the benefit of the doubt, when they didn't have any issues before? They even said in a Patreon update that "I regret having such an epic amount of content to deliver in one update". Come on I get it we get burned here on Devs quite frequently, but lets have faith in ViNovella and ViNovella Games. :)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Shrug, haven't really checked their Patreon count for a while. I didn't go after what their goal was, but what they said, when they announced VU or that they make a different Patreon.
While you are correct that many Devs would kill for 400 Patreons, we know that ViNovella has a 6 (I think, not sure) man team for Fetish Locator. That is not feasible with 400 patreons. With the amount and quallity of updates they want to put out (and put out in Fetish Locator).
Of course a 6-people team is not possible with 400 patrons, but I believe that even a single person working exclusively on VU should be able to make a decent update in 5, 6 or 7 months, just not as big as a FL one.
There are countless devs working alone in this industry, some of them making some of the best games here.

Why are here so many people who always have the most pessimistic outlook, even with ViNovella having a super great track record on Fetish Locator.
The reason is simple: previous experiences with other devs, even big ones. "I will make a new game while making this one, but development cycle won't be affected, believe me"; "Two different teams will be working on these and updates will come faster" (the opposite happens). That's what I meant when I said "we know how this works."
You could be right there, though; maybe I'm pessimistic and some people could be paying for the sins of others :(

Btw its pretty funny that you say "they don't have a second team", what would make the long lasting update process more likely, because its a 2 man project or Vi does it themselves, while also saying "We know how this works :rolleyes:".
I explained this before: with 400 patrons, one person could work on this for 6 months and put out a decent update.
Those are 400 people supporting you for VU, not for FL. They deserve something too.

Can we really not give them the benefit of the doubt, when they didn't have any issues before? They even said in a Patreon update that "I regret having such an epic amount of content to deliver in one update". Come on I get it we get burned here on Devs quite frequently, but lets have faith in ViNovella and ViNovella Games. :)
I'll gladly accept your suggestion. THIS TIME ONLY :KEK:.
I don't care about FL while I really like VU, so I'll be definitely happy to see you're right.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Of course a 6-people team is not possible with 400 patrons, but I believe that even a single person working exclusively on VU should be able to make a decent update in 5, 6 or 7 months, just not as big as a FL one.
There are countless devs working alone in this industry, some of them making some of the best games here.
Yes no maybe. I don't really know how long it takes to make an update in this or other games. There are so many variables, that could make this one take longer than other ones or not (like for example the previous updates were "preworked").

The reason is simple: previous experiences with other devs, even big ones. "I will make a new game while making this one, but development cycle won't be affected, believe me"; "Two different teams will be working on these and updates will come faster" (the opposite happens). That's what I meant when I said "we know how this works."
You could be right there, though; maybe I'm pessimistic and some people could be paying for the sins of others :(
Well from what I saw, it didn't affect Fetish locator. So its CLEARLY on you for not liking FL! ( :ROFLMAO: ). Okay then I miss understood what you meant with "we know...". As you see I didnt know xD.
I have to say many, most (?) people on here are pretty pessimistic especially on games they really like. :confused:

I explained this before: with 400 patrons, one person could work on this for 6 months and put out a decent update.
Those are 400 people supporting you for VU, not for FL. They deserve something too.
Yeah ofc they deserve something, and we can all agree on that we want updates as fast as possible, but sadly sometimes that not really feasible. And like in the Patreon post described it seems to be that update will be big or epic. So only thing we can do is wait.

I'll gladly accept your suggestion. THIS TIME ONLY :KEK:.
I don't care about FL while I really like VU, so I'll be definitely happy to see you're right.
Well then I hope you won't be disappointed :)
Ima head to bed, thanks for the conversation! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes