Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Futa are hermaphrodites. It's almost as if futanari is Japanese for... wait for it.... hermaphrodite.
The word may mean that, but that is not what it is. Hermaphrodites generally both sets of functioning genitalia concurrently. Futa in hentai/VNs/etc, are almost always depicted as women - until they need a cock and it magically appears.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
So now that Fetish Locator is done, what's next? This? Or another project? Anybody know anything?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So now that Fetish Locator is done, what's next? This? Or another project? Anybody know anything?
separate teams, so fl team starts other project.
damn, i thought myself this game will be in his/their developing focus now.

i dont care about festish lovcator, not my cup of tea, unlike this game, yet i was glad to see its being completed, at last.
those 9+months per update here could be partly explained by the dev/devs being busy with main project/game.
and now - bad news, if that is how the things gonna be onward.
probably gonna put "aboned" mark on this game in my personal avns stack.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
damn, i thought myself this game will be in his/their developing focus now.
well i have no more info than you but my guess is that (got told few times that fl and vu have own teams).

this doesn't differ that much from fl.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've come here just to ask the same question.
Honestly the answers were heart-rending :cry::cry:

8 months...
Supposedly, a dedicated dev "team"...
I just don't understand.

Fatalin

Nov 1, 2022
I've come here just to ask the same question.
Honestly the answers were heart-rending :cry::cry:

8 months...
Supposedly, a dedicated dev "team"...
I just don't understand.
Maybe a wild guess, but probably the team is much much smaller according to the support values?
1685134848248.png

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Maybe a wild guess, but probably the team is much much smaller according to the support values?
View attachment 2652517
Is 358 a small number for a game without updates?
Anyway, they said the had created a specific team for this game. With 358 or 35,800 patrons, a single person should be able to produce some update in 8 months, let alone a dedicated team.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is 358 a small number for a game without updates?
Anyway, they said the had created a specific team for this game. With 358 or 35,800 patrons, a single person should be able to produce some update in 8 months, let alone a dedicated team.
FL had single day updates every 5 weeks or so (days 3 and 7 tended to be released in multiple parts)

VU, with a smaller team, has updates covering multiple days with multiple paths, each with a further sub-division; it's a much more complex proposition. That said, 9 months does feel excessive :(

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is this game abandoned? I always thought it was 10x better than fetish locator sad to see it still hasn’t received an update..
No, it's still being worked on, they've been giving some updates here and there. They are also different teams afaik. So, there should be an update around the corner, how long that corner is, no clue :lepew:

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
is there char from FL i was wondering what university name FL game i met the police who ask stacy from FL too

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Don't confuse and conflate the two, even if the site tags here do. Lyssa was not futa, that was Trans. Futa are magical women who have cocks appear when they need them. Lyssa is packing meat 24/7.
that's incorrect.
Trans are those who physically male who had surgery/hormones to look like women. incomplete surgery would mean they still have their cocks and balls.
Futanari is a generic japanese term for female-looking hermaphrodites. Some have both male and female genitalia, while some only have a cock and balls (so they are technically not hermaphrodites), and some have female genitalia plus a cock, depending on the creator/writer. Some have the cock on all the time, while other have their clits turning to cocks, and there's even one hentai anime where the cock came out of the vagina, making me assume it came from the uterus or it was the uterus. The cause can be magic, or science (nanites, etc.). There are many versions, they are generally treated as women with something extra.
that said vinovella games only have trans characters, no futa.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Been a while since I played this but the forced romance with the cop at the start annoyed me greatly.
thankfully the rest of the game is awesome so I can get over it
But still damn I hate forced love interests in games

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes