Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Been a while since I played this but the forced romance with the cop at the start annoyed me greatly.
thankfully the rest of the game is awesome so I can get over it
But still damn I hate forced love interests in games
Tbf at the start of the game you're not in a relationship with her. It's a thing of the past.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Tbf at the start of the game you're not in a relationship with her. It's a thing of the past.
I'm probably just not remembering things right it has been a while lol
Still I know I would rather any other girl

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Like Fetish Locator, Vinovella University is also supposed to be released on Steam, apparently sometime during the 2024: :)
Kind of crazy that they're already thinking about a steam release when they still haven't even released an update in nearly 10 months..

Reactions: chiperman

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A very recent past then, it wasn't years ago from what I understood.
well game starts when they are still in relationship but that's flashback and then game jumps to now and they aren't in relationship anymore.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
They wanted to finish Fetish Locator first.

That is now complete so i'm assuming this is full steam ahead.
I read in this thread that VU has a dedicated team and that the FL team will work on a new project, so no "full steam ahead"

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They wanted to finish Fetish Locator first.

That is now complete so i'm assuming this is full steam ahead.
I'm pretty sure it's 2 teams, one works on this and the other worked on Fetish Locator, and even think a new games is coming from the FL team.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Greetings Partygoers!

We are happy to announce the latest release for __ViNovella University__! Release 4 including the long-awaited Chapter 7 is available now!

The update boasts of several changes to the game such as:
- 4006 new Renders
- 220 new Animation
- 38 new scenes
- 3 new investigations chapters
- Lots of new characters and locations!
- New banging soundtracks

What are you waiting for!? Get it now!
VU_promo_june_2.png

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I sure hope they divide some of their "devpower" with making this game now that Fetish Locator is done.:)

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Greetings Partygoers!

We are happy to announce the latest release for __ViNovella University__! Release 4 including the long-awaited Chapter 7 is available now!

The update boasts of several changes to the game such as:
- 4006 new Renders
- 220 new Animation
- 38 new scenes
- 3 new investigations chapters
- Lots of new characters and locations!
- New banging soundtracks

What are you waiting for!? Get it now!
View attachment 2731670
Gods Be Praised

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I sure hope they divide some of their "devpower" with making this game now that Fetish Locator is done.:)
FL and VU are being developed by entirely different teams under the VI banner so one should not affect the other. You might as well argue that development of FF15 affected development of Tomb Raider

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
FL and VU are being developed by entirely different teams under the VI banner so one should not affect the other. You might as well argue that development of FF15 affected development of Tomb Raider
I know that. I am just hoping because the development of this game is quite slow when compared to FL. :)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I know that. I am just hoping because the development of this game is quite slow when compared to FL. :)
Judging by the roles in the VI discord I would guess that FL has a 4 to 5 person dev team whereas VU is being made by 1 or 2 people

johnman300

Aug 1, 2022
I know it seems slow, but the updates are BaDIK sized. I'm not saying its that quality, but its that sort of size. I don't love that they are doing these giant updates on a long dev cycle, but its broken up into these giant chapters that getting more and more branched. I don't think its gonna be better tbh. Just accept it or move on I guess. This game is gonna be a long haul for sure.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes