Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Greetings Partygoers!

We are happy to announce the latest release for __ViNovella University__! Release 4 including the long-awaited Chapter 7 is available now!

The update boasts of several changes to the game such as:
- 4006 new Renders
- 220 new Animation
- 38 new scenes
- 3 new investigations chapters
- Lots of new characters and locations!
- New banging soundtracks

What are you waiting for!? Get it now!
View attachment 2731670
Damn 4k+ Renders and 220 Animations. Its huge. Thats what they meant they overdid it a bit. Lol
I know that. I am just hoping because the development of this game is quite slow when compared to FL. :)
Now that I see the numbers. It's not that bad. I would just hope they will split an updated like this in half next time.
Where's the update @admins ;)
Nice that you volunteer to buy it, we're waiting.

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Damn 4k+ Renders and 220 Animations. Its huge. Thats what they meant they overdid it a bit. Lol

Now that I see the numbers. It's not that bad. I would just hope they will split an updated like this in half next time.

Nice that you volunteer to buy it, we're waiting.
Hot damn I didn't realize they were charging $91 (my currency) to play it on release. That's a bit greedy of them considering how long all their patreons have waited, I wonder how long they're going to gate keep the rest of their patreons hopefully not weeks?

Edit: It's actually only $35 to unlock the download links that's not so bad I guess but still too much for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Not gonna lie, but Morgan is definitely my favorite so far. That bod and fierce attitude.

She is going to wear out the MC.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VinovellaUniversity-0.4.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Abhai
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes