Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Vinovella University [v0.3.16] [ViNovellaGames] + LightmanP's Multi Mod

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider checking/supporting my as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
Hopefully u update ur android port good sir?

DC95

Apr 5, 2021
I really like this but only being able to play 2 investigative routes each patch when 3 have been added is such a blue balls moment

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
I really like college games, this one is really good with the detective take. pretty solid game so far(y)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure them damn so called 200 animations is not what you think it is. I'm sure its angle turning scenes is included in the count. The update was cool but it seems it keeps branching. I wonder how many times they have to rewrite or check the story to see it flow right.

thethirdeye

Feb 19, 2021
How good is the story? I like the renders but having played FL( the initial story of FL was good, but later on logic left the chat).

Is the story consistent and engaging?

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
How good is the story? I like the renders but having played FL( the initial story of FL was good, but later on logic left the chat).

Is the story consistent and engaging?
Yes. One of the better ones because it has a crime/murder mystery powering the story.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes