jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
That's mainly because people want to see the women.

I don't know any straight guys that go looking for an adult game thinking "forget the women, i'm hoping to see some guys in the cover art"......
I'm not asking for "some guys," I want to see the appearance of the character I am actually going to be playing. Why would that have anything to do with sexual orientation? When you buy a story-based game for Xbox, Playstation, PC, et cetera, you see the player character front-and-center. The player character here is nowhere to be found in any of the promo art, and the description of the game has hardly anything to say about him either. Isn't that kind of important? I think that it is, and it's weird that you're making this about me being gay or straight.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm not asking for "some guys," I want to see the appearance of the character I am actually going to be playing. Why would that have anything to do with sexual orientation? When you buy a story-based game for Xbox, Playstation, PC, et cetera, you see the player character front-and-center. The player character here is nowhere to be found in any of the promo art, and the description of the game has hardly anything to say about him either. Isn't that kind of important? I think that it is, and it's weird that you're making this about me being gay or straight.
When you say promo art, you mean the banner only? Because the MC is present on the previews in the OP.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ooooh, where to start....

When I buy a game for my PC or Playstation i'm not buying that for the purpose of watching people fuck. Story based or not, the sex is part of adult gaming regardless. When i'm playing Dreamlight Valley i'm not going to watch Elsa tongue fuck my character, when i'm playing Warframe I don't have my Hildryn clam slamming with Lotus.

The sexual side of things isn't part of my decision to buy/play a regular game.

The women in games like this are what people will spend the majority of their time looking at regardless of what the MC looks like.

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
Christ, I just want to know something about the character I'm supposed to be playing, don't crawl up my damn ass about it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Christ, I just want to know something about the character I'm supposed to be playing, don't crawl up my damn ass about it.
I started off making a joke post, you decided to take it all serious and make more of it.

I was content to shitpost until you brought regular gaming into it. I love my gaming, that demands serious talk. Can't shitpost on my Playstation or my baby rig.

johnman300

Aug 1, 2022
Well that update was a lot more disappointing than I thought it was going to be. They force you to chose which group you investigate but they don't let you do them all unless you go back to an older save and if you don't go back to an older save you miss out on the new content. Why not just let us investigate them all? I love the characters but the flow of the game feels really off with how the investigation system works, If it was up to me I'd just scrap the choice of picking different groups to investigate and start with one of them then just go through them all naturally. (without pauses in the story to choose which group)
When you play BaDIK are you annoyed that you have to play multiple times through to get all the content? LoF? All good games force you to make choices. What you are looking for is a Kinetic Novel rather than an AVN, you get it all in one swoop in those. Otherwise you need to play a game more than once to get it all. Most would consider that a feature rather than a bug.

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I don't remember if it was this game, or another game, but a while back I remember reading that someone found out that the animation count being reported for whatever game it was included characters blinking during dialogue as an animation, and every time the focus changed to a different character it counted as another animation. So one conversation could count as 10 animations even though it's just two characters talking to each other.
I do know some use to count animation frames as separate pic renders. I probably worded it wrong.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
When you play BaDIK are you annoyed that you have to play multiple times through to get all the content? LoF? All good games force you to make choices. What you are looking for is a Kinetic Novel rather than an AVN, you get it all in one swoop in those. Otherwise you need to play a game more than once to get it all. Most would consider that a feature rather than a bug.
Sure but in this case it makes little sense. Why 2 out of 3 and not only 1 out of 3? Either you can investigate everyone (and then you choose you paths with the girls) or you just investigate one group.

If the reason is because "not enough time" to investigate all 3 groups and only have time for 2, then it's weird because there is not really a feeling of urgency when you play.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
That's the second game where I encountered these weird grunts and interjections that count as a voiceover. Thankfully, I could mute them. Does anyone even like them?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Vinovella University [v0.4.16] Unofficial Android Port + LightmanP's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
That's the second game where I encountered these weird grunts and interjections that count as a voiceover. Thankfully, I could mute them. Does anyone even like them?
And here I was silently screaming about this :eek: and there was your post. Dialogue voice effects can be really nice in games to bring attention to significant character responses and off-screen events. However, constant grunts, groans, laughs, and quips on every frelling dialogue is really, *really*, REALLY, and I mean :mad: REALLY :mad: annoying! I have the voice volume completely muted so while I'm saved from this abuse I'll now miss any actually useful character reactions. I believe the C.I.A. uses this as some of their black-site enhanced interrogation techniques.

Unfortunately, it doesn't solve the super loud, unrealistic, and annoying gulping sounds when people are drinking. We can see that they are drinking. We don't need these sounds slammed into our ears.

All of that is at the same level of awful as the MC's hair style. What in the name of Liberace's pube's is that mess supposed to be? Is that thing on his head an anemic hedgehog, an undead Tribble starving to death trying to eat his brain, or is he just a mutated Chia Pet? :unsure:

I am really enjoying the game so far but these problems are a significant detriment. I really hope the developer can be convinced to seriously reevaluate them.

MonoRayl

Nov 15, 2020
Great game! But I'm getting insane amount of traceback errors and it keeps going back to the gym scene eventually, it's kind of unplayable due to them

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes