dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That's mainly because people want to see the women.

I don't know any straight guys that go looking for an adult game thinking "forget the women, i'm hoping to see some guys in the cover art"......
Sure but there should be at least 1 pic of the MC (preferably next to a woman). It's kinda important as it can be off-putting.

For instance I don't like to play as a midget who is shorter than all the women. Also if the MC's face looks like a retard, or with a bad haircut, I can't. Or a MC with a submissive face who acts like a dom, or with an ugly face who gets all the girl without doing anything, it's not believable.

Unless it's POV and you never see MC's face but it's rarer.

Though there are pics of the MC in the OP here.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Although the quality was notable, Fetish Locator was too over-the-top for me. I hope this one tones it down some.
a lot of drama and no resolve so far ...
no choices with who you interact , you can just decline some lewd interactions (exept for the cult thing)
mc just saying yes to all stuff ,to blend in i think but its spineless behaviour
great start , going down

partycrasher1

Apr 11, 2023
I'm getting a lot of errors. Ignoring them takes me along the story until this one, where I end up at the start of this update again:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/code/screens/chapter_choice.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/chapter_choice.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/chapter_choice.rpy", line 8, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/chapter_choice.rpy", line 8, in keywords
  File "game/code/screens/chapter_choice.rpy", line 9, in keywords
  File "game/code/screens/chapter_choice.rpy", line 13, in keywords
  File "game/code/screens/chapter_choice.rpy", line 15, in keywords
  File "game/code/screens/chapter_choice.rpy", line 15, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'b1c07_tf'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/Book-1/Chapter-7/s00.rpyc", line 115, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3336, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3499, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3969, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 605, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3969, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/code/screens/chapter_choice.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/chapter_choice.rpy", line 8, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/chapter_choice.rpy", line 8, in keywords
  File "game/code/screens/chapter_choice.rpy", line 9, in keywords
  File "game/code/screens/chapter_choice.rpy", line 13, in keywords
  File "game/code/screens/chapter_choice.rpy", line 15, in keywords
  File "game/code/screens/chapter_choice.rpy", line 15, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'b1c07_tf'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.0.23051307
Vinovella University 0.4.16
Fri Jun 30 00:38:02 2023
I had this same error. I just started a new game and skipped to the new stuff

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Well that update was a lot more disappointing than I thought it was going to be. They force you to chose which group you investigate but they don't let you do them all unless you go back to an older save and if you don't go back to an older save you miss out on the new content. Why not just let us investigate them all? I love the characters but the flow of the game feels really off with how the investigation system works, If it was up to me I'd just scrap the choice of picking different groups to investigate and start with one of them then just go through them all naturally. (without pauses in the story to choose which group)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well that update was a lot more disappointing than I thought it was going to be. They force you to chose which group you investigate but they don't let you do them all unless you go back to an older save and if you don't go back to an older save you miss out on the new content. Why not just let us investigate them all? I love the characters but the flow of the game feels really off with how the investigation system works, If it was up to me I'd just scrap the choice of picking different groups to investigate and start with one of them then just go through them all naturally. (without pauses in the story to choose which group)
While I recognize and can understand your point, in an unusual shift for me, I'm going to disagree. One of the things that I felt by only being able to choose two of the three was that we (as the detective MC) are working on a clock. We've got a limited amount of time to get certain shit done, so we have to focus on a given set of leads. I like that, it does make it feel, however lightly, that the choices are significant. Perhaps it will even be a determiner in the way the story ultimately plays out, based on which groups you are seen interacting with.

Reactions: ToniBoni

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
I'm struggling with the mental endurance needed to find what I really care about right now; I know it'll take a little while but could anyone gathering knowledge about the game let me know who's futa and their potential levels of progress?
I am so into Josie but it's taking so long to find any action with her it's driving me crazy

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
While I recognize and can understand your point, in an unusual shift for me, I'm going to disagree. One of the things that I felt by only being able to choose two of the three was that we (as the detective MC) are working on a clock. We've got a limited amount of time to get certain shit done, so we have to focus on a given set of leads. I like that, it does make it feel, however lightly, that the choices are significant. Perhaps it will even be a determiner in the way the story ultimately plays out, based on which groups you are seen interacting with.
Yeah I can see your point but they're essentially cutting the new content into quarters so instead of experiencing all the new 4000 renders in the update you're really only going to be playing 500-1000 if that with whatever group you selected. Especially if you want your decisions to be final.

Reactions: vireker and Ullubu

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm struggling with the mental endurance needed to find what I really care about right now; I know it'll take a little while but could anyone gathering knowledge about the game let me know who's futa and their potential levels of progress?
I am so into Josie but it's taking so long to find any action with her it's driving me crazy
josie/johnatan and this library chick
and with the latter you have the option to do something if you investigate cult part2

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
I'm pretty sure them damn so called 200 animations is not what you think it is. I'm sure its angle turning scenes is included in the count.
I don't remember if it was this game, or another game, but a while back I remember reading that someone found out that the animation count being reported for whatever game it was included characters blinking during dialogue as an animation, and every time the focus changed to a different character it counted as another animation. So one conversation could count as 10 animations even though it's just two characters talking to each other.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm pretty sure them damn so called 200 animations is not what you think it is. I'm sure its angle turning scenes is included in the count. The update was cool but it seems it keeps branching. I wonder how many times they have to rewrite or check the story to see it flow right.
And you're pretty wrong. There are 238 new video files. Yes video files not multiple renders made as a animation. Now I have to say. Some of them are doubles so 1 Animation has 2 Video files, I think thats maybe for speed or more fps or something, didn't check that closely.

I don't remember if it was this game, or another game, but a while back I remember reading that someone found out that the animation count being reported for whatever game it was included characters blinking during dialogue as an animation, and every time the focus changed to a different character it counted as another animation. So one conversation could count as 10 animations even though it's just two characters talking to each other.
It was not this game. 4.008 new renders without the animations. Now every animation has a start render so you could substract those, but then we're still at like 3.700+. No this game doesn't count blinking as single render.
Animations are only full video files.

You two can check for yourself by downloading my . All video/images files are unpacked, if you're so curious.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes