Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Great game with a great Mc, nice mystery and interesting characters.
I'm just not a fan of having to choose between 2 out of 3 possible storylines.
Use LightmanP‘s mod.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I don't think i'll ever be able to put into words just how much I hate auto sequences.

If I wanted to watch scenes fly by I wouldn't be playing interactive visual novels....

I want to watch the hot short hair chick get fucked but nooooo, the scene skips by merrily along. The fuck is the point of adding sex scenes no one can enjoy?

Fucking pointless. Yes they wind me up.
Are we talking about the scenes with his mom? I don't wanna enjoy that. :WutFace:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Vinovella University [v0.4.16] [ViNovellaGames] + LightmanP's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider checking/supporting my as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

Last edited:

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
should i play this first or Fl ?
It doesn't matter as there is no link between the two games at the moment.
There are two ladies that appear in both games tho but that's only because it's the same University.

Not really sure if this game will somehow be linked to FL or not

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Should be in the base game. Why limiting it to 2/3? for replayability? it's not really a branching. There isn't even a warning you can't do all the 3
I don't know why it's done that way, but it was already like that in FL.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Despite my issue with auto sequence during certain sex scenes the rest of the game is pretty good.

Shame I can't get the girl I originally wanted, Del .... but I absolutely refuse to go near anyone that's swapped spit with that long haired, creepy, open shirt with no bod worth showing numpty.

I'll investigate the other 2.

Just to clarify, I don't care they kissed someone else, that's not my issue ... my issue is him specifically. He's a creep and I don't wanna go where he's been. I don't have a cock of my own but I wouldn't fuck anyone he's been with, with a borrowed one.

Besides that, cult like behaviour wigs me out.

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Despite my issue with auto sequence during certain sex scenes the rest of the game is pretty good.

Shame I can't get the girl I originally wanted, Del .... but I absolutely refuse to go near anyone that's swapped spit with that long haired, creepy, open shirt with no bod worth showing numpty.

I'll investigate the other 2.

Just to clarify, I don't care they kissed someone else, that's not my issue ... my issue is him specifically. He's a creep and I don't wanna go where he's been. I don't have a cock of my own but I wouldn't fuck anyone he's been with, with a borrowed one.

Besides that, cult like behaviour wigs me out.
Stupid question... Who are you referring to?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Stupid question... Who are you referring to?
The guy that runs the help community, Andrzej, even his name is pretentious....

Looks like a cheap knock off from Bram Stokers Dracula. I think we're supposed to dislike him though.

Problem is I liked Del and he sticks his tongue in her mouth and that was me noping out. Anyone but him.

Cos he looks like this...

Creeper.

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
The guy that runs the help community, Andrzej, even his name is pretentious....

Looks like a cheap knock off from Bram Stokers Dracula. I think we're supposed to dislike him though.

Problem is I liked Del and he sticks his tongue in her mouth and that was me noping out. Anyone but him.

Cos he looks like this...

Creeper.
Oh, him:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: He's probably behind the disappearances:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I was surprised (not really) we didn't have the choice to kiss him or not, devs found a way to opt out :4Head:

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes