Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well...

Has to be the craziest college/uni I've ever seen. Like seriously, wtf? Damn..so many questions...like a school setting on Mars as it's about as far removed from reality as possible lol. Also, just ditch the dumb sounds, they add nothing at all and are just annoying as fuck. LI's...gmm...actually very few interest me surprisingly but then I can be a little picky, I think this might be one of the more fun VN's to actually not get involved with anyone.

Certainly entertaining though.

Reactions: Mihawk_80

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well...

Has to be the craziest college/uni I've ever seen. Like seriously, wtf? Damn..so many questions...like a school setting on Mars as it's about as far removed from reality as possible lol. Also, just ditch the dumb sounds, they add nothing at all and are just annoying as fuck. LI's...gmm...actually very few interest me surprisingly but then I can be a little picky, I think this might be one of the more fun VN's to actually not get involved with anyone.

I definitely turn the sound down for those "Mhm?" "Oh!" "Uh-huh" effects. At first, I was like, "Well, I wouldn't have added that there, but I guess w/e." Very quickly that turned into, "Will you STFU already?"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well...

well in top 3 with other game, can't say what's 3rd due it'd be advertising.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
This game is just disabling voices, holding CTRL until something happens, selecting "not interested" on a girl, and then watching the MC kiss, flirt and have sex with them anyway. :rolleyes: And they offered the trans "choice" in the beginning, only for it to never matter (I chose "yes, please" of course, but there are no scenes); I chose "no" on dickgirl Velma (Irene) just to have her grinding on the MC's ass anyway.

Reactions: Mihawk_80

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is just disabling voices, holding CTRL until something happens, selecting "not interested" on a girl, and then watching the MC kiss, flirt and have sex with them anyway. :rolleyes: And they offered the trans "choice" in the beginning, only for it to never matter (I chose "yes, please" of course, but there are no scenes); I chose "no" on dickgirl Velma (Irene) just to have her grinding on the MC's ass anyway.
there is scenes with trans.

xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
Well...

I may be in the minority that like the sounds, it makes the game feel more alive, at least they put efforts in the audio. Too many other VNs have just 0 sound/music it's boring to death. And I believe if you don't like it in this game you can turn down the volume in the settings anyway (like the "Voice volume" slider ?)

Reactions: ToniBoni

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I may be in the minority that like the sounds, it makes the game feel more alive, at least they put efforts in the audio. Too many other VNs have just 0 sound/music it's boring to death. And I believe if you don't like it in this game you can turn down the volume in the settings anyway (like the "Voice volume" slider ?)
It's not the existence of sounds that people like me find annoying. It's the sound effects every time a person does anything in the game. RL doesn't have that many intrusive sound effects. The sounds likely exist, yes, but unless you have bionic ears, you're not going to hear someone frown slightly in response to what you've said. Occasionally you'll hear someone say "Hrmm..." or whatever, but that doesn't happen all that often IRL.

Additionally, typing the word "Hrmm..." makes the sound effect redundant. You don't need to repeat what we have already seen. It's like where a game will have a character think something and then say exactly what they just thought. Yes, we get it already: stop beating us over the head with it.

And yes, at least 90+% of us realize you can turn the slider down for sound effect volume. (I did so myself long, long ago.) It doesn't make it any less legitimate to say they are out of place and annoying for many of us.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Are you also bored when you read a book or you don't read books? I prefer no audio than bad audio.

And it's not all audio the problem, just the voice sounds for each line. It's supposed to emulate voice acting without voice acting but it gets really annoying pretty fast. We can turn down the slider but then we miss the occasional laughs and other sound, though I prefer to mute them all than earing them.

xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
Are you also bored when you read a book or you don't read books? I prefer no audio than bad audio.

And it's not all audio the problem, just the voice sounds for each line. It's supposed to emulate voice acting without voice acting but it gets really annoying pretty fast. We can turn down the slider but then we miss the occasional laughs and other sound, though I prefer to mute them all than earing them.
I don't read books (don't have the time really). I just thought that part of the game was something people would like since it's something others don't bother to do, but didn't think that way y'all saying, so I understand now your point of view on this (like reducing by 2 or 3 the sounds would already be better for some of you for example)

Reactions: dolfe67

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't read books (don't have the time really). I just thought that part of the game was something people would like since it's something others don't bother to do, but didn't think that way y'all saying, so I understand now your point of view on this (like reducing by 2 or 3 the sounds would already be better for some of you for example)
Plenty of others do it...and it's just as annoying in those too..along with the dodgy sounding fake sex sounds.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Plenty of others do it...and it's just as annoying in those too..along with the dodgy sounding fake sex sounds.
The best is when those aren't even remotely synced. The actual pounding is every half-second but the sex sound effect has it at every second. Or when there are noises that are supposed to reflect a dude masturbating but then you have a girl occasionally say, "Oh, yes!" . . . but there's no girl in the scene.

It's like, OK, I get that developing a game is a lot of work, but at least put some effort into sound editing or even just selection so it doesn't sound like a chimpanzee slammed its fist into a DVD player and now we're listening to any old random thing. :rolleyes: I mean, Audacity is completely free FCOL.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
It's not the existence of sounds that people like me find annoying. It's the sound effects every time a person does anything in the game. RL doesn't have that many intrusive sound effects. The sounds likely exist, yes, but unless you have bionic ears, you're not going to hear someone frown slightly in response to what you've said. Occasionally you'll hear someone say "Hrmm..." or whatever, but that doesn't happen all that often IRL.

Additionally, typing the word "Hrmm..." makes the sound effect redundant. You don't need to repeat what we have already seen. It's like where a game will have a character think something and then say exactly what they just thought. Yes, we get it already: stop beating us over the head with it.

And yes, at least 90+% of us realize you can turn the slider down for sound effect volume. (I did so myself long, long ago.) It doesn't make it any less legitimate to say they are out of place and annoying for many of us.
I honestly cant think of a single adult game that I thought benefited from sexual sound effects like moaning or pleasure sounds. They always feel fake as hell and are always setting #2 that gets changed behind text speed. Music is fantastic, and often times adds to a game, but not the fake noises.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I honestly cant think of a single adult game that I thought benefited from sexual sound effects like moaning or pleasure sounds. They always feel fake as hell and are always setting #2 that gets changed behind text speed. Music is fantastic, and often times adds to a game, but not the fake noises.
I agree. I can tolerate them if they are fairly rare, but my tolerance runs out pretty damn fast.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes