Sep 12, 2023
So I'm confused. So Vinovella University is now Taboo University? Was there a reason behind the name change?
Usually it's for Steam marketing purposes. You'd be surprised how many more people will buy an AVN with Taboo in the title vs. the dev's name (even when if it was vanilla enough to get approved by Steam then there's pretty lame taboos in it if any at all as far as that goes, clickbait titles ftw I guess).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will any of these fetishes be optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or not?
Also, you haven't listed lesbian as a planned fetish but F95 added the tag.
Is Lesbian in the game and will it be optional?
future fetishes should be optional.

there is lesbian sex already but dunno if that avoidable.

Jul 24, 2021
Why did they introduce the character as "trans" im pretty sure they know that no one will consider this a futa balls or not and in the other game with lyssa they didnt mention she is trans which made it okay had to dump that t word

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Lyssa is from their previous game (Fetish Locator), not this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK, thanks. I haven't played that (and probably never will).
The one with the tripod between her legs.
Firstly, the conversation leading up to your post was referring to this game, not some other game by the developer. Not sure why you would bring up a character irrelevant to this game in your response. That's why I was confused.

Secondly, your answer is unhelpful. There are at least 2 different characters in Taboo University who have penises, depending on choices you've made. So thanks anyway, I guess. :rolleyes:

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
OK, thanks. I haven't played that (and probably never will).

Firstly, the conversation leading up to your post was referring to this game, not some other game by the developer. Not sure why you would bring up a character irrelevant to this game in your response. That's why I was confused.

Secondly, your answer is unhelpful. There are at least 2 different characters in Taboo University who have penises, depending on choices you've made. So thanks anyway, I guess. :rolleyes:
You quoted the original posting referencing Lyssa. You actually made the mistake by assuming she was in this game.

Don't bitch at me, dick.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You quoted the original posting referencing Lyssa. You actually made the mistake by assuming she was in this game.

Don't bitch at me, dick.
It's definitely fair to point out that you weren't the one who brought up that other game. My apologies for not looking more closely at the person whom I had quoted previously. Since I thought it was a character in this game whose name I'd forgotten, I do still believe my question was reasonable:
There are 500 characters in this game; who was Lyssa again?
Was it unclear that I was only referring to this game? I thought that my mentioning "characters in this game" and then asking the question about Lyssa would've made what I meant clear. I was only speaking about trans / futa / similar characters in Taboo University and not in Fetish Locator; I only had not remembered if I'd seen the name in this game. I guess that wasn't obvious from my post before. Sorry about that.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes