mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
About $20 - I already bought all 3 parts of Locator via steam, know products of that publisher, and like what I have seen in Taboo University, but not ready to pay for something unfinished.

Reactions: Xabior

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
About $20 - I already bought all 3 parts of Locator via steam, know products of that publisher, and like what I have seen in Taboo University, but not ready to pay for something unfinished.
still 2 different teams for fl+sm and tu.

Reactions: Jungkook89

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TabooUniversity-0.5.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
LET'S FUCKING GOOO!​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Taboo University [v0.5.21] [ViNovellaGames] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux:v0.4.17 -> v0.5.21 [2,23 GB]
- - -

Mac: v0.4.17 -> v0.5.21 [2,22 GB]
- - -

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.4.17 -> v0.5.21 [623 MB]
- - -

Mac Compressed: v0.4.17 -> v0.5.21 [615 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I'm looking for some information with regards to the trans character (redhead), before I try this title.

Is there a choice available with in the game settings, to change the trans character features...for her to have a vag, and NOT have a penis (making her a full female, and maybe without the "I was once a guy named Joseph....story path")?

I like her, as she has a cute face. I just don't care for any of the trans/chick with dick content...and I hope the player isn't only forced to avoid her, just because she is written as a trans character with a dick.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Hmm...I'm looking for some information with regards to the trans character (redhead), before I try this title.

Is there a choice available with in the game settings, to change the trans character features...for her to have a vag, and NOT have a penis (making her a full female, and maybe without the "I was once a guy named Joseph....story path")?

I like her, as she has a cute face. I just don't care for any of the trans/chick with dick content...and I hope the player isn't only forced to avoid her, just because she is written as a trans character with a dick.
Yes. When you first meet them, you remember their name. If you remember "Josephine" they're a woman. If you remember "Joseph" they're trans.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes