Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
Taboo University [v0.5.21] [ViNovellaGames] + LightmanP's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.7Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

How to access the investigation board?

evrferes

Jun 29, 2020
Sorry if im being stupid, but its the same Iona in both games? (here and in Fetish Detector).

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
there's a new status update on their patreon with some news i guess
Ok from could read I'm not of them on that page. But it says the next update is gonna be massive. No couldn't see a date. I know according the release blog for FL they stated it release was right around the the corner that was bout week ago. Being the latest FL. ending came out a month or so ago. I'd say SM update is this week coming up or next. Long as i been a supporter i never seen them do a duel launch of updates.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
This game looks like one I would enjoy playing, but I am NOT a fan of futa/trans. Is there an option inside the game to avoid those characters?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
This game looks like one I would enjoy playing, but I am NOT a fan of futa/trans. Is there an option inside the game to avoid those characters?
It's optional. You get to Choose if character is trans/female.

Reactions: BCGuy

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
And the other character in the cult is avoidable
It's a pity. I liked her a lot until it appeared that she has a dick. :ROFLMAO:
Why do the devs nowadays have to stick a trans in every second straight game?
I realise that some ppl like it, but maybe it shall be separate kind of games similar as there are gay oriented games?
Why the devs need to admix it into otherwise absolutely straight AVNs?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I realise that some ppl like it, but maybe it shall be separate kind of games similar as there are gay oriented games?
Only speculating, but if they throw in a trans, then it opens up new possible patrons. I've never done it, but maybe only gotta get a few, they wouldn't have got otherwise to make it worthwhile. Being creative in their renders & animations would minimize having to extra ones and it would only be sex scenes. Chatting, Kissing etc would be exact same. Dialogue would only have very minor adjustments. That's my guess anyway.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Why some players have the need to only have straight characters? Just ignore the characters you don't like, they're generally optional unless it's the main kink of the game.

Imagine if you replace straight by blonde, or asian/black: Why the devs need to admix black characters into otherwise absolutely white AVNs?

Reactions: ToniBoni

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
money and this is fetish game so futa/trans fits to game.
Well, if trans is a fetish, gay should be also a fetish, but that's not the case.
Also, this game is not that much fetish oriented as Fetish Locator. And as I say, much more games are featuring trans characters recently than a few years ago.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes