Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Why some players have the need to only have straight characters? Just ignore the characters you don't like, they're generally optional unless it's the main kink of the game.
It's easy. When I see a pretty girl, I get excited and emotionally invested. If later I find out that she is a guy with tits, I get disappointed.
Not everyone is so emotionless and stoic as the old guy in the final scenes of Some Like it Hot :ROFLMAO:

Imagine if you replace straight by blonde, or asian/black: Why the devs need to admix black characters into otherwise absolutely white AVNs?
Man, are you serious? Are you comparing different kinds of girls with having a dick instead of pussy? So, for you it doesn't make difference at all? :FacePalm:
And please, stop trying to compare it with racism or homophobia. I'm completely fine with gays or trans'. As long as they aren't trying to get into my bed. What for the black girls or Asians, a pussy is a pussy. The wider is the choice , the better ;)

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hello guys, I just want to ask, are only young girls available in this game, or can you "romance" older women as well? (for example: teacher, neighbor blah, blah, blah)
I like only one girl in the preview pictures (spoiler), so if I choose only her, there will be less content... That's why I'm also interested in the first option, if there is one... :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
There are quite a few. A couple of very hot teachers, the MC's main lover and mentor. Some others as well. So, basically all sorts of girls and women.
That's great news, thanks for the reply... I'll try it then...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are quite a few. A couple of very hot teachers, the MC's main lover and mentor. Some others as well. So, basically all sorts of girls and women.
2 teachers who fight/fought on mc's attention (read dick), mc's cop partner is around same age as mc.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
How do you pronounce Xasan? Is the X a "shee" sound like in Chinese or a "K" sound like in Greek?

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
mc's cop partner is around same age as mc.
Well, considering the model type and her general attitude, I would say that she is much older. Also don't forget that she pretends to be his mother. How do you envisage that if she would be the same age?
I would say that she is a real milf (slightly on the dom side) in this game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, considering the model type and her general attitude, I would say that she is much older. Also don't forget that she pretends to be his mother. How do you envisage that if she would be the same age?
I would say that she is a real milf (slightly on the dom side) in this game.
she isn't old enuf to be his mother and mc just looks younger than is (that's why he was chosen for this job) and they are married in "sequel".

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
she isn't old enuf to be his mother and mc just looks younger than is (that's why he was chosen for this job).
AFAIR the plot, he finished the school/college and after that two years of the police academy. His friend from school (whom you can choose to be a girl or trans) has just enrolled to the university. She asked the MC where he had been and why he didn't enroll the uni after the school and he said (and repeats through the story) that he sailed around the world with his dad during these two years.

I don't know typical ages for finishing school or college in the US but to my understanding he must be in his early 20s. His girlfriend / mentor looks and behaves MUCH older than him.

and they are married in "sequel".
I don't know what sequel you are talking about, but anyway what's the problem with that? Normally, younger girls marry older men, but there are numerous examples of the opposite in the modern world.
Saying that, I myself certainly into the younger girls, that's why I don't like the police colleague's love line at all. As I said, she looks older, she behaves as an older, more experienced, patronizing woman and it is felt very much through the game. I don't see any reason for somebody to deny this obvious fact.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
AFAIR the plot, he finished the school/college and after that two years of the police academy. His friend from school (whom you can choose to be a girl or trans) has just enrolled to the university. She asked the MC where he had been and why he didn't enroll the uni after the school and he said (and repeats through the story) that he sailed around the world with his dad during these two years.

I don't know typical ages for finishing school or college in the US but to my understanding he must be in his early 20s. His girlfriend / mentor looks and behaves MUCH older than him.

I don't know what sequel you are talking about, but anyway what's the problem with that? Normally, younger girls marry older men, but there are numerous examples of the opposite in the modern world.
Saying that, I myself certainly into the younger girls, that's why I don't like the police colleague's love line at all. As I said, she looks older, she behaves as an older, more experienced, patronizing woman and it is felt very much through the game. I don't see any reason for somebody to deny this obvious fact.
In the U.S., most finish high school at 18 and college (undergraduate) at 22.

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
Well, if trans is a fetish, gay should be also a fetish, but that's not the case.
Also, this game is not that much fetish oriented as Fetish Locator. And as I say, much more games are featuring trans characters recently than a few years ago.
I wrote about this, and I hope, taking into account the experience of completing Fetish Locator from these guys, in this part they gave the seed, and left the goodies for later. This is, of course, sad, but they did a good job with the previous game. True, they are very greedy. One Fetish Locator game is sold as three games, but who isn’t greedy these days? :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wrote about this, and I hope, taking into account the experience of completing Fetish Locator from these guys, in this part they gave the seed, and left the goodies for later. This is, of course, sad, but they did a good job with the previous game. True, they are very greedy. One Fetish Locator game is sold as three games, but who isn’t greedy these days? :)
again different teams working under same name, other team made fl and other is making this.

• Hey there
Reactions: mafarus
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes