• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Great game!!! But please more scenes with josie:cry:
This, I've a feeling Josie is gonna be the Stacey of this game, constant teases of content that we'll only get near the end. Hope I'm wrong.

Also, where's all the "Taboo"? apart from maybe Delphia and the Cade scene it's all been vanilla af. Think the previous title was more accurate to the content as it contained an anagram of Vanilla :p

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
The biggest flaw the game has imo is that all the LIs are a carbon copy of each other personality wise, all of them are ready to jump on MC for whatever reason. That would make sense in the Fetish Locator world but not in this one.
I would also add the branching (or lack of). You have to deal with what they throw to you, most of the choices are to fuck or not a LI, and sometimes not even that, you are forced to fuck a girl for 'the sake of the investigation'

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
is there a way to continue all three branches in one Playthrough or does it force you to choose 2?
Your can only do 2 as far as I can tell in the base game. You can get the mod from the front page when its public, that mod lets you see all 3 paths at once.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes