• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tina Yeung

Oct 13, 2016
It's getting deleted if nobody downloads it for 10 days. So, why waste time/upload
The files would be removed from the servers after 10 days of inactivity. Or pay for a premium account
Oh I didn't know. It was the only download site that worked great for me.

Churchill53

Nov 28, 2020
Don't know if anyone can advise, can't download the android port, when press mix drop link it tells me site is unsecured

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Don't know if anyone can advise, can't download the android port, when press mix drop link it tells me site is unsecured
You'd have to change your browser settings to not insist on SSL (https:) for web pages.
Check back if you can't find that setting, & give browser name & version.
I'd also change back when done, as this avoids some fake sites.

Churchill53

Nov 28, 2020
You'd have to change your browser settings to not insist on SSL (https:) for web pages.
Check back if you can't find that setting, & give browser name & version.
I'd also change back when done, as this avoids some fake sites.
Cool thanks a lot, decided it was easier to use the mega link you provided above this one though lol

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
This game is really good. The story is well done with tons of mystery. Lot of content as well. Very well done game.

Reactions: N0nsens3

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
till now i prefer Fetish Locator, there is more options & position with the girls.
its almost the same positions with the girls here,specially in the last update

User-98210

Dec 27, 2021
does any one else has the problem that the download requires way too long. with mega I need over one day the other links are not better.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does any one else has the problem that the download requires way too long. with mega I need over one day the other links are not better.
only you. mega limit is 5 Gigs and anything over that can take a while to get.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes