• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
7gb... and i have no luck with the download site options..
Please use GoFile for windows mode too.
Or some Redux/Compressed version..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
7gb... and i have no luck with the download site options..
Please use GoFile for windows mode too.
Or some Redux/Compressed version..
there is compressed version but it's somewhere on this thread, also you can report op and request better hosts.

Reactions: MMaaggiicc

Shepp4rd

Donor
Feb 18, 2018
God damn Brigitta is one of the most awful characters I've ever encountered in a VN. What a dreadful cunt. I also lost quite a bit of respect for The Winner's Club after the doping was revealed and most of the team had no issue with it.
Most cult girls drive me crazy, I don't like the story line at all.

Prefer the volleyball club and gang.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
didn't want to but still she sprouted appendix.
So it's optional or no? I was going to ask if investigating the self help group had any more Josie content, but maybe not so curious now.. I don't remember the beginning or any instance of her reveal.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So it's optional or no? I was going to ask if investigating the self help group had any more Josie content, but maybe not so curious now.. I don't remember the beginning or any instance of her reveal.
all i can say that no need to interact with her that much aka can avoid getting dicked.

how i can do that? where to start?
PD: Thanks =)
do what?

reporting? go on 1st post of thread and click report and on msg box type need more/different filehosts.

compressed? type on search box (upper right corner) compressed win and you'll get what you seek.

• Wow
Reactions: MMaaggiicc

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
x.x I wish download sites were less of bastards
Was so sure I'd finish the new dl while I slept, but I think it paused/"failed" like 15 minutes after I laid down.

Oh well, god I can't wait to see where we can take things with our ginger BFF

Athycus

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2021
I'm kind of digging the game. Sometimes, the flying camera transition to show a model in the middle of a conversation throws me off a little bit because nothing is happening, but overall, it's good for now.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes