Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Why did they rename it to Taboo University if everything in-game calls it Vi-Novella university?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
for steam, not that taboo will be final name.
I just hope the name doesn't change constantly like another game on here. At this point I've forgotten what it was called originally. Went through 5 renames in 6 updates and since nothin new was added each update, except the name change, I was done.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just hope the name doesn't change constantly like another game on here. At this point I've forgotten what it was called originally. Went through 5 renames in 6 updates and since nothin new was added each update, except the name change, I was done.
i think next will be last unless steam greenlights current name.

Reactions: Dark Silence

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Can anyone confirm me is it possible to finish investigation of all three routes at once or do I need more than 1 playthrough ?
Because no matter how I always tend to finish only 2 routes and 1 always get canceled
Any help will be appreciated
Below I've attached Screenshot

Reactions: RajniCD sis

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Can anyone confirm me is it possible to finish investigation of all three routes at once or do I need more than 1 playthrough ?
Because no matter how I always tend to finish only 2 routes and 1 always get canceled
Any help will be appreciated
Below I've attached Screenshot
you cant do all 3 investigations unless you use a mod.

Reactions: F8andy

MKLOKAX

Jun 13, 2020
I just have only one question if it's a prequel is is necessary to complete it first before FL? I HAVE COMPLETED FL 2 WEEKS NOW I FOUND THIS PREQUEL SHOULD I COMPLETE IT FIRST OR JUST CONTINUE WITH FL

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just have only one question if it's a prequel is is necessary to complete it first before FL?
1. no need to yell.
2. no, these are mostly separate games, tu has few same chars that will appear in fl but that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Better to say it takes place in the same universe as Fetish Locator, so you can play this one without worrying about completing FL first.

edit: ninja'ed. :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe with a dash of Iona upside down and halfway to happy land, herself.
Not that I like to shit on peoples dreams or anything but remember this is set a few years before Fetish Locator and Iona is single and child free in that so nothing is likely to come of it here.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Not that I like to shit on peoples dreams or anything but remember this is set a few years before Fetish Locator and Iona is single and child free in that so nothing is likely to come of it here.
Whatever do you mean? I didn't suggest she was with child, just that I wanted her to have a good time adjacent to the endings of others. If FL is any indication, Iona is going to be developing her love of the clam while in university (if she hasn't already).

And considering what's happening with her ingame already, I am actually quite pleased.
(I still prefer Delphia, so maybe I'm just not that bright, always going for the crazies).

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes