cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
" Farewell to Group Investigation Chapters! "

Have they been removed for the whole game, so can you play everything in one playthrough without using the mod or does it mean there are no more group investigations from this update onward'?
most likely latter.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
This game is the prequel to fetish locator right? In FL, Iona is this bitter girl who's into other girls.
It this story, she's this happy, horny girl who is all over the MC. Makes me wonder what happens in between that changed her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is the prequel to fetish locator right? In FL, Iona is this bitter girl who's into other girls.
It this story, she's this happy, horny girl who is all over the MC. Makes me wonder what happens in between that changed her.
sorta but not directly.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah they might as well named it fetish locator 2.0 with all the planned tags as well.
Yeah. Probably. I liked the original name. It gave the game character. Also, it has/had a story that matched the name. As it was about things happening at the university.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Yeah. Probably. I liked the original name. It gave the game character. Also, it has/had a story that matched the name. As it was about things happening at the university.
i do agree with you that the original name was better. but i also feel like im going to turn on the news in the near future and see a story about you taking the devs hostage, and your list of demands will start and end with "change the name back you motherfuckers!"

• Haha
Reactions: Wildquill

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe we will more about her relationship with her sister.:unsure:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
She falls in love with MC, but when he's revealed to be an undercover cop, she assumes that he only used her. Just my guess.

Reactions: chuck69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we know only 1 canon or "canon" depending how much this is canon to fl is that mc and his "miother" get married after this and older mc thinks that tu's redhead looks like redhead in fl.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Are they still developing this game? Or have they stopped it for the Fetish Locator spinoff? Or is this one abandoned?

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
For those that don't according steam is book one now. As a patreon to FL, I havent seen a update bout TU in awhile. But i believe i read april steam release, that was announced when they told bout the name change. I know can do josie can do fleur?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes