homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
When did trans and payin for sex become fetishes? :unsure:
yeah the character is explicitly trans not futa. the game does have BDSM though sort of. I like that it's not like fetish locator, I enjoy the style of the dev but just am not a huge kink fan

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
yeah the character is explicitly trans not futa. the game does have BDSM though sort of. I like that it's not like fetish locator, I enjoy the style of the dev but just am not a huge kink fan
I gave up on FL when the dev, despite choices made previously, forced the MC to wear a chastity cage.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When did trans and payin for sex become fetishes? :unsure:
trans sex is still fetish, paying sex isn't but doing it via app as a favor and getting points on that is.

I gave up on FL when the dev, despite choices made previously, forced the MC to wear a chastity cage.
well choice was either wear cage or let others fuck sis, amrose, .............. besides it wasn't that big deal, mc got rid off it after few days.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Doesn't matter what the reason was. I played the game as a dominant male(Even though we play a micro-dick MC) and bein forced into that entire scenario was just fuckin retarded. One can only hope the retardation of FL doesn't seep into this one.
well to avoid cage never should have installed that app while i agree that it wasn't nice it fit to story.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
well to avoid cage never should have installed that app while i agree that it wasn't nice it fit to story.
Up till that moment, everything was goin fine. Well, maybe not fine fine. There were other things that bothered me, but it was bearable. I don't agree that it fit the story. But things did start takin a shit in S2.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Started playing this game. Sorry if somebody asked this question already, but I'm puzzled and confused. Do the universities in the US put completely unrelated boys and girls to live in the same dorm room? I know it is not Saudi Arabia but still to me it seems too much over the top. I stumbled upon it, stopped playing, sitting and thinking "What? :oops:" since that.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
What drives me up the wall in this game is basically there's zero choices you can make during the investigation even if they are beneficial. For example I just did the saving the cam workers from the wasps mission and in my head I was screaming how this is an opportunity to leave Xasan behind because if he's gone, Zem is the sole leader and because I have her trust, the investigation can proceed without any trouble. But no! The mc has to be a retard and rush off to save the guy. The hilarious thing is Xasan didn't even need his help. He took the people out with the bomb, and because he was lying down, he was relatively unscathed. He could have just run to the boat. Basically you can't roleplay in this game for shit which is essentially maddening because I like the story. Smh...

Ajdd

Jun 12, 2020
I played Vinovella University now updated to Taboo university, wenn i play with an old savegame ik can't get past de volleybal party. I keeps me going to to lockerroom to try the outfit. What am i doing wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played Vinovella University now updated to Taboo university, wenn i play with an old savegame ik can't get past de volleybal party. I keeps me going to to lockerroom to try the outfit. What am i doing wrong?
tried outfit? if yes maybe a bug, post a save and maybe some1 looks into it.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Is there a path only for josie without Lara?
I have a different question Is there a path only for Lara without Josie? :LOL:
I don't want to get involved with Josie, I selected her to be a woman but she still looks pretty much like a trans. Also she is too clingy.
Laura is hot, on the other hand. I want a story with her.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Reached to the end of the current version...Well, with the MC fucking almost his entire volleyball team (except for mean bitch Brigitte, but I'm sure he'll fuck her the other way ;)), I'm starting to worry about Simon :KEK:

PS Starting from Level 2, the Syndicate story became cringey as fuck. The other two are Ok, though.

Last edited:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
They should have changed the name from vinovella university to kinetic novel university.

I couldn't put my finger on it before but now I think I can. This "game" feels like something some corporation who couldn't give less of a fuck would make.

Reactions: Joshy92

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hi guys I just have a quick question, I am at a point where I can only follow 2 paths, the third (cult) is locked. Is this normal or did I failed something at some point?
I read a comment about a mod (doesn't it fucked something up if it allows to pursue all 3 leads?)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys I just have a quick question, I am at a point where I can only follow 2 paths, the third (cult) is locked. Is this normal or did I failed something at some point?
I read a comment about a mod (doesn't it fucked something up if it allows to pursue all 3 leads?)
haven't failed (dev's decision to increase playtime).

hasn't so far since up to player to decide what factions checks so 3rd is playable just locked and mod unlocks it.

Reactions: Darkmetal
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes