Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Hi guys I just have a quick question, I am at a point where I can only follow 2 paths, the third (cult) is locked. Is this normal or did I failed something at some point?
That's how the default game is. You can of course just load up a save just before you picked your second path and try the other one to see which you like more.
I read a comment about a mod (doesn't it fucked something up if it allows to pursue all 3 leads?)
I use the mod and it works fine. In fact, LightmanP is one of my very favorite modders. a) he tells you what you are gonna get (points, variables changed instead of just arbitrarily marking a choice green), b) gives you a choice to see both if there are variants of the same scene (e.g. Dom path vs Love path), and c) In this game, not only lets you investigate all 3 paths but the alternate sub-routes within them as well e.g:
screenshot0001.jpg

If the intent is to see as much content as you can in a single play-through, this mod is as good as it gets.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
That's how the default game is. You can of course just load up a save just before you picked your second path and try the other one to see which you like more.

I use the mod and it works fine. In fact, LightmanP is one of my very favorite modders. a) he tells you what you are gonna get (points, variables changed instead of just arbitrarily marking a choice green), b) gives you a choice to see both if there are variants of the same scene (e.g. Dom path vs Love path), and c) In this game, not only lets you investigate all 3 paths but the alternate sub-routes within them as well e.g:
View attachment 3543726

If the intent is to see as much content as you can in a single play-through, this mod is as good as it gets.

I will just drop the sect part of the game.

But I am not a big fan of this, missing part of the story, too many games releases these days i don't have enough time playing the same game multiple times just to have 100% of the story.

Reactions: Cedrog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I will just drop the sect part of the game.

But I am not a big fan of this, missing part of the story, too many games releases these days i don't have enough time playing the same game multiple times just to have 100% of the story.
no need to replay, on 1 update you check factions 1 and 2 and on next 2 and 3 and then 3 and 1 etc, just takes longer to finish.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
no need to replay, on 1 update you check factions 1 and 2 and on next 2 and 3 and then 3 and 1 etc, just takes longer to finish.
That was before last update, that doesn't work like this anymore it seems. check the changelog, or play last version ^^

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the future, I guess, the whole Cult :ROFLMAO:
doubt that, canonically mc and his co-worker get married at some point after this so mc having kids on canon path with cultists or volleyball players is impossible, if endings with those then possible (although unlikely atm).

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Well, I have a thing for stuck up blondes so I want to breed Monika (the blonde on the volleyball team who was also in the theatre play). Unlikely through, she has "side-chick" written all over her...but one can hope :LOL:

On a more serious note, for a game with "taboo" in the title, the Hscenes involving the MC have been pretty vanilla. The pregnancy tag probably refers to the chick in the cult (who was trying to give birth on the altar via "help" from the unnamed priestess with the horse schlong.)

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
doubt that, canonically mc and his co-worker get married at some point after this so mc having kids on canon path with cultists or volleyball players is impossible, if endings with those then possible (although unlikely atm).
Fuck the canon :LOL: I don't even like that old policewoman mommy of him.

PS Seriously, with all the amount of sperm that the MC has injected into various vaginas, it would be highly surprising if no one bears his child.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Fuck the canon :LOL: I don't even like that old policewoman mommy of him.

PS Seriously, with all the amount of sperm that the MC has injected into various vaginas, it would be highly surprising if no one bears his child.
old? just a bit older than mc.

like i said if there will be preggos it'll be on endings like on fl. otherwise gametime won't last long enuf that there'll be signs of pregnancy.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
old? just a bit older than mc.
I don't remember the exact ages but AFAIK she is like 10 years older or so. It's not a coincidence that she pretends to be his mom. Also, I don't much like her model and bossy attitude. May be I'm not enough into milfs, but some of them (like Diana) are actually quite hot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't remember the exact ages but AFAIK she is like 10 years older or so. It's not a coincidence that she pretends to be his mom. Also, I don't much like her model and bossy attitude. May be I'm not enough into milfs, but some of them (like Diana) are actually quite hot.
milf maybe but not old enuf to be milf to mc.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
It's almost like she's acting like his superior officer...

Oh, wait ....... she is.

She's in charge of the investigation.
That's correct. This is why I personally wold never want my girlfriend to be my boss. But I guess that's just poor old me. Some ppl want to have their boss, lover and mommy, all in one person :LOL:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
That's correct. This is why I personally wold never want my girlfriend to be my boss. But I guess that's just poor old me. Some ppl want to have their boss, lover and mommy, all in one person :LOL:
Not opposed, as long boss wants to unwind in bed by being told what to do... but yes usually not a good plan...

mrpoppinov

May 23, 2020
the other games got updated today, kinda Sadge this game has a rather long update. Dev still focus on updating the fetish locator instead of updating this one sigh

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
the other games got updated today, kinda Sadge this game has a rather long update. Dev still focus on updating the fetish locator instead of updating this one sigh
yep, they are not focusing on this one as much, they even started developing a stupid spinoff after og FL is almost completed, rather than focusing on this project which is actually popular and focus on completing as soon as possible.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes