Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
mc needs to have some interaction to get into cult's secret place. no need to even kiss or hold hands, just chat.
Don't want to even see that ish. One of the things I filter out when I look at latest updates. Futa, kinetic novel, teasing, fantasy, monster girl, blackmail...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cool, is everyone going to repeat the same thing once every 10 minutes?
nope, every 15 mins. :p

Don't want to even see that ish. One of the things I filter out when I look at latest updates. Futa, kinetic novel, teasing, fantasy, monster girl, blackmail...
can avoid trans (fake, not explained how cuilt got transformation done) if doesn't participate cult's meet and pray. avoiding fully means not investigating cult.

Nejihyuga

Aug 19, 2022
Cool, is everyone going to repeat the same thing once every 10 minutes?
YES!!!
and
Haven't read all 72 pages yet
That's why I have no idea how often this was repeated. It's definitely annoying after a while, I understand
only if so many people want it, why not add it in, well at least in an unofficial patch

Nejihyuga

Aug 19, 2022
no real incest atm (would need to change things quite a bit) so that taboo can be crossed off.
really a shame
Fetish Locator is one of my favorite games story, graphic, decisions
a true masterpiece and yes since it's from the same creator I was happy but well there's nothing you can do

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
really a shame
Fetish Locator is one of my favorite games story, graphic, decisions
a true masterpiece and yes since it's from the same creator I was happy but well there's nothing you can do
once again: different team under same name.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes