dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
They are collecting analytics data which you should be able to prevent by doing the following in the console:
Code:
persistent.analytics_enabled = False
persistent.analytics_available = False
What are those data? The choices you made in game? Are the patrons informed of this, and can we disable it in the settings? I don't want to share anything

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What are those data? The choices you made in game? Are the patrons informed of this, and can we disable it in the settings? I don't want to share anything
From what I can tell, they are getting platform and OS info and some other data about the game.
Python:
            persistent.platform, persistent.os_version = GameAnalytics.get_os_info()

if persistent.analytics_available and persistent.analytics_enabled and renpy.get_autoreload() is False:
                persistent.use_gzip = True
                persistent.verbose_log = True if is_dev_environment else False
                persistent.engine_version = "gamemaker " + renpy.version_only[:5]
                persistent.sdk_version = "rest api v2"
                persistent.device = "unknown"
                persistent.manufacturer = "unknown"
                persistent.build_version = config.version
                persistent.steam_version = "Steam Version" if achievement.steamapi else "Not Steam Version"
                persistent.developer = "Developer Mode" if is_dev_environment else "Release Version"
                persistent.game_language = "english" if preferences.language is None else preferences.language

if not persistent._hasattr("user_id"):
                    persistent.user_id = str(uuid.uuid4())
                if not persistent._hasattr("session_num"):
                    persistent.session_num = 0
                persistent.session_id = str(uuid.uuid4())
                persistent.session_num += 1
                persistent.session_start_time = datetime.utcnow()
I do not see anything in the UI that allows you to disable it, so the console commands I provided appear to be the only way.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TabooUniversity-0.6.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
None yet.
I think stated sopmewhere that there might not be, not popular with backers. But im not sure i have see if i can find it again but saw something bout it months ago.

It funny i posted it was live shortly after i got the email from FL and had the page waiting on anotherdownload to finish on steam. downloaded unzipped it. made sure wouldn't crash and move it to avn flolder yet to touch again. probably be later tonight before get too.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
From what I can tell, they are getting platform and OS info and some other data about the game.
Python:

if persistent.analytics_available and persistent.analytics_enabled and renpy.get_autoreload() is False:
                persistent.steam_version = "Steam Version" if achievement.steamapi else "Not Steam Version"
                persistent.developer = "Developer Mode" if is_dev_environment else "Release Version"
                persistent.game_language = "english" if preferences.language is None else preferences.language

I do not see anything in the UI that allows you to disable it, so the console commands I provided appear to be the only way.
There is a toggle in the preferences screen but it's disabled unless it's is_steam_edition for some reason

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Python:

Thx. Kinda scummy we can't disable it, even more if patrons are not informed about that shit.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There is a toggle in the preferences screen but it's disabled unless it's is_steam_edition for some reason
Good catch!
Python:
                if persistent.analytics_available is True:
                    if is_steam_edition is True or is_dev_environment is True:
                        vbox:
                            style_prefix "radio"
                            hbox:
                                add "gui/others/pref_analytics.png" yalign 0.8
                                label _("Analytics")
                                imagebutton:
                                    auto "gui/gamemenu/gm_about_%s.png"
                                    ypos 12
                                    action NullAction()
                                    hovered Function(show_hover_notify, _("We only collect anonymous data about in-game choices."))
                                    unhovered Function(hide_hover_notify)
                            textbutton _("Enable") action Function(renpy.invoke_in_thread, GameAnalytics.enable_analytics) selected persistent.analytics_enabled
                            textbutton _("Disable") action Function(renpy.invoke_in_thread, GameAnalytics.disable_analytics) selected not persistent.analytics_enabled

Reactions: omocik

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmm...So is the chick with dick (futa) content not avoidable...? Like if the player wants it's totally removed from the game...is it doable?
can avoid having sex (on this and fl), just bit talking needed.

I'm talking about Fetish locator the dev other game .. sorry for misleading you ... I havenot checked Taboo university yet
as above as avoidable.

How many of the girls can be made pregnant in this game?
0 if this actually happens in same universe and being prequel to fl.

Is futa/trans avoidable (and to the wiseasses, that doesn't mean avoidable by not playing the game, etc.)
no need to have sex.

So what exactly in this game is 'Taboo'?
fetishes, mc and his "mommy" (co-worker not real) having sex and couple other things.

Is it still the case that you can only choose 2 of the 3 branches?
prolly w/o wt-mod.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
can avoid having sex (on this and fl), just bit talking needed.

as above as avoidable.

0 if this actually happens in same universe and being prequel to fl.

no need to have sex.

fetishes, mc and his "mommy" (co-worker not real) having sex and couple other things.

prolly w/o wt-mod.
Thanks for the reply and info. Does the other love interests who have sex with the MC, also at some point have sex with that futa character?

Regards.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes