Collection Video Taboomania Collection [2021-08-26] [Taboomania]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
oh so all his vids are made just to blueball you? That sucks I didn't know people liked getting teased only.
There is only one vid, the rest is small loops or pictures (a few comics though).

Nugnug96

Nov 24, 2020
Great animation but a massive shame it was 5 mins of tease and noting substantial, wouldn’t be so bad if stuff like this didn’t take 6 months minimum to make, now probably gonna have to wait till 2022 to see anything else and that’s if he even bothers continuing

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
stuff like this always raises the question is it worth high quality and wait ages or low quality and quick but suffer the quality of the model, animation, story or all

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
stuff like this always raises the question is it worth high quality and wait ages or low quality and quick but suffer the quality of the model, animation, story or all
In this case it was his first vid and he made it on his free time. But even animation experts take a lot of time to produce vids of this quality. On average it takes a month of work to produce 1 minute of animation in Blender. :cry:

Seofoto

Mar 1, 2018
Lots of great art .pngs and 1 great animation. Can't wait to see some of the other art animated.

Reactions: rf96

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
aa.gif
"The Outlander" – First look
Good day everyone! I hope the start of this year has treated you well.
I've been working on project "Beryl" for a while now, and I've now gotten deep enough into it that I am ready to offer a quick look at what's to come!
The actual title is "The Outlander", and it's about Hadiya's attempt to aquire a highly valuable type of crystal that's only possible to find in the western kingdom of Westaite, and only through a certain individual. Hadiya has traveled far for this opportunity, so let's hope it all works out for her!

01c023.jpg 01024.jpg 03025.jpg

The animation has currently reached just over a minute in length, and by the looks of it, it is more than likely to end up being a little longer than Checkup Blues. It also features four characters in addition to Hadiya (all of them newcomers), as well as two environments, the main one being the throne room. This makes the project noticeably bigger, but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll take longer to make. The biggest impact was on the amount of preparation that had to be done before actually starting the animation process. Other than that, it's mostly about keeping track of personalities and behavioral quirks as I animate the various characters. There's obviously no ETA yet , it's way too early for that.
There's still a long way to go before this thing is ready, but I think the previews this time might be a little more interesting than those of Checkup Blues. Hopefully the finished product itself will surpass it as well, this one is definitely more ambitious!
I'll be cutting it short this time as it is still a bit early in the project, but I'm excited to have more to show you in the coming months as I get deeper into it! Thank you again for your patience!

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 1024896
"The Outlander" – First look
Good day everyone! I hope the start of this year has treated you well.
I've been working on project "Beryl" for a while now, and I've now gotten deep enough into it that I am ready to offer a quick look at what's to come!
The actual title is "The Outlander", and it's about Hadiya's attempt to aquire a highly valuable type of crystal that's only possible to find in the western kingdom of Westaite, and only through a certain individual. Hadiya has traveled far for this opportunity, so let's hope it all works out for her!

View attachment 1024891 View attachment 1024892 View attachment 1024893

The animation has currently reached just over a minute in length, and by the looks of it, it is more than likely to end up being a little longer than Checkup Blues. It also features four characters in addition to Hadiya (all of them newcomers), as well as two environments, the main one being the throne room. This makes the project noticeably bigger, but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll take longer to make. The biggest impact was on the amount of preparation that had to be done before actually starting the animation process. Other than that, it's mostly about keeping track of personalities and behavioral quirks as I animate the various characters. There's obviously no ETA yet , it's way too early for that.
There's still a long way to go before this thing is ready, but I think the previews this time might be a little more interesting than those of Checkup Blues. Hopefully the finished product itself will surpass it as well, this one is definitely more ambitious!
I'll be cutting it short this time as it is still a bit early in the project, but I'm excited to have more to show you in the coming months as I get deeper into it! Thank you again for your patience!
Thanks for the update.

And on a side note, Check up blues took a good few months. Considering this is gonna be longer, with more people and more ambitious its gonna be a long while before we even see a teaser

Reactions: vu3cj0nyj6

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Unlocked

How is everyone? I hope this past month has treated you well. I have been hard at work with The Outlander, and it is shaping up quite well! This project was set up to push me beyond my current comfort zone and challenge my growth from Checkup Blues, and so far it has done a great job at that. There's been challenge after challenge, and I've come out just a little wiser each time. But despite the challenge, progress is steady. The animation has already reached the 3 minute mark! I can safely say that it'll be a bit longer than Checkup Blues now, though I do not know how much. I'd guess we'll reach a maximum of 7-8 minutes, perhaps? I'm really bad at these estimates, but at least that's my take at the moment.

Sibley
In the gif above is Queen Sibley III of the West, the character that will have the most focus besides Hadiya. I guess you could say she's the doctor equivalent this time around...!
I am completely in love with her at the moment and am greatly enjoying animating her! I hope she's to your liking as well!

Just look at that smile! (And that ass!(And that other ass!))

Sibley was thought out a long time ago with a very defined role in the fantasy universe, though I doubt I'll ever delve that deep into it. For now just enjoy this cute redhead! The tone of this short will be quite different from that of Checkup Blues, all characters will be happier in general!
Take one last render of Sibley before I move on to more boring stuff. This is one of the first test renders I did of her back in december. Some minor changes have been made to her outfit, but at least here you can get a closer look at her!

Camera and animation challenge
I thought I'd share some of my own thoughts about this project as well, for any who might want some insight. Nothing important though, you can easily skip the next few paragraphs without missing out on anything crucial.
I'm creating The Outlander with a couple of personal goals in mind. Like I said, it's meant to challenge me despite my growth from the last project, Checkup Blues. One of the main worries I went into Checkup Blues with was whether or not I could make things look alive and avoid characters feeling static due to lack of animation when standing still. I countered this by giving characters a subtle sway, and by having the camera shake. Not only would the shaky cam give a sense of movement, but it also gave the impression of a raw, candid situation, which was perfect for the setting.
For The Outlander, I've been wanting to try going the other way. The camera is a lot more stable this time around, forcing me to make sure animations look as alive as I am able to make them. I wish to animate with more confidence in my motions, so the change is welcome. I also like the contrast this camera creates to the modern day setting. While Checkup Blues feels like a situation you're witnessing, The Outlander will be more of a tale you're being told. Very tryhard artsy fartsy now that I read that over, but that's my vision regardless! It's been working quite well so far, things look alive enough for me at least. One could also say I'm saving time by not doing all that shaky cam stuff – it was animated by hand after all. There's generally a whole bunch of improvements over last time that are saving me tons of time, but I can go over those in a later post.

Anyway, that concludes this short progress update. Right now I'm in the zone with this project, so I'm trying to utilize the momentum as much as I can. These next couple of months will no doubt be the most interesting phase of this whole project for me, so I'm excited to see where this goes! Talk to you again soon, and stay safe everyone!