Sep 21, 2018
*literally everyone wants Checkup Blues follow-up*
Ahhh let's just forget about that shit, and lemme make new stuff :BootyTime:
Why...:FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: DuduAlpha

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
Call me little judgemental but as woman since i like these i dont understand how can men like them (gotta check your PP-s are u men or not) i would love to have a tiny wee wrestle topic thou like once punch on the PP mby oor electric forced Boom :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mrfit

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
8.gif

The Outlander: Update #2 - Hadiya & Estimates
Welcome back everyone, it's time for an update on my latest project! Up top is finally a look at our dear friend Hadiya! The gif is pretty grainy and run at a low framerate like last time, but the final quality will of course match that of Checkup Blues!
Progress has been beyond my expectations since I last talked to you, and from where I stand it is certain that the final lenght of the animation will be between 9 and 10 minutes. So far I've rendered just over 3 minutes at full quality, leaving a maximum of 7 minutes to render. As usual, rendering will be what takes the longest to finish. I think it might speed up a bit due to certain changes along the story (characters coming and going, number of characters on screen at once, etc.), so It'll be interesting to see how long this actually takes to render. Even with this much left to churn through, I am fairly confident now that I can promise you a release by the end of august at the very latest. This whole thing is mostly under control now, so any delays would have to be caused by external real life stuff *knocks on wood*.
I won't really talk much more about the project today, as I'm pretty much still in the zone and trying to take maximum advantage of it, but I do want to give a look into my updated workflow soon, hopefully next time when things settle down a bit.
Have I mentioned how delightfully good you all are at just letting me do my thing? Thank you again for your patience and good faith!

Hang in there!

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Anyone got the new update from his patreon?

Hi all! I've returned for another update on my progress with The Outlander!
Phew! There has been huge progress lately – way better than I had forseen in spite of several expected challenges. In fact, progress has been so good, that I've finished animating the whole thing! The Outlander has officially been fully animated from start to finish, and all that remains is rendering and adding sound to it all! This does not mean that a release is right around the corner though; So far 4 minutes have been fully rendered, but there are still 5 more minutes to go, so I'm only halfway there. I'm still aiming for an August release, and I expect things to go pretty smoothly from here on out.
Seeing as my computer is now fully focused on rendering, this might be the last gif I show you, I'm not sure yet. With most of the actual work done, I don't feel like there's a whole lot more to share on the progress. Also vacations are coming up, so I'll be taking a well deserved break while this beast renders. Don't know how future updates will look until release, but at least now you know! I'll of course let you know if anything special comes up though.
So yeah, I'll just jump right back into the shadows and let this thing render, but at least take the gif and stills as a thank you for your continued support. You'll of course be the first ones to see The Outlander once it finishes as well!
Back to rendering!

Zebrabobinn

Mar 30, 2021

Hi all! I've returned for another update on my progress with The Outlander!
Phew! There has been huge progress lately – way better than I had forseen in spite of several expected challenges. In fact, progress has been so good, that I've finished animating the whole thing! The Outlander has officially been fully animated from start to finish, and all that remains is rendering and adding sound to it all! This does not mean that a release is right around the corner though; So far 4 minutes have been fully rendered, but there are still 5 more minutes to go, so I'm only halfway there. I'm still aiming for an August release, and I expect things to go pretty smoothly from here on out.
Seeing as my computer is now fully focused on rendering, this might be the last gif I show you, I'm not sure yet. With most of the actual work done, I don't feel like there's a whole lot more to share on the progress. Also vacations are coming up, so I'll be taking a well deserved break while this beast renders. Don't know how future updates will look until release, but at least now you know! I'll of course let you know if anything special comes up though.
So yeah, I'll just jump right back into the shadows and let this thing render, but at least take the gif and stills as a thank you for your continued support. You'll of course be the first ones to see The Outlander once it finishes as well!
Back to rendering!

There's no gif ?

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Hi all, sorry for the silence!
I'm just popping in quickly to let you all know that The Outlander is nearing completion – There's a mere minute left to render, and the final sequences are way easier to get through. We are right on track, and the late August release is virtually guaranteed now!
There's not much else to say, really – I just wanted to break the silence and offer some proof of life and progression. My next post will be the release, and I'll probably be way more talkative then!
So get ready! The Outlander is coming up fast, and I look forward to sharing it with you all! Thank you again for your patience!
See you soon!

Rekkasu

Jul 5, 2017
Good god Taboomania's artstyle or the depiction of big n thicc futa are up there with nyl. And if nyl doesn't have those sweet throbbing animations, Taboomania would easily be my most favorite animator. And holy fucking shit i'm looking through the anim files they're all soooo smooth like the Hadiya dance it's ubelieveable.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone else with issues downloading the 'full collection'? Megas no longer has it. And the nopy download is corrupted.

Edit: Aww. I liked the video until I realized they skipped letting us even see the blowjob of the dancer :( So disappointing.

Nov 9, 2019
Aww. I liked the video until I realized they skipped letting us even see the blowjob of the dancer :( So disappointing.
Yeah I know what you mean. In Check Up Blues nothing happened because of the character shyness, but here something did happened and we cant see it thats the difference. I understand TB likes to tease and I like it too but only if there is some gold at the end of the rainbow.

rawls311

Oct 29, 2018
Another long wait for a tease. Been there done that with the last 2(3?) videos but she wants that to be her thing I guess. Hadiya is my second favorite from her and had nice ass shots but yea. Hope we get more stills from Taboo before her next vid tease.

Reactions: Latusi and Oxiton