4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
wooo minimap :PogChamp:Valeu, Itaguinho. Looks like this version has a couple of things you forgot to take out. I'll play it when those have been corrected.

Reactions: rKnight

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
Iam play android version my mobile it's Redmi note 9s snapdragon 720g ram 6 and for me very bad optimization very hot my mobile phone in low graphics! Please optimization for mobiles thanks
And please add feature teleports locations by map and in map please write name for locations
And please add feature free camera with Full access to camera zoom for all sex scenes thanks

Last edited:

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Iam play android version my mobile it's Redmi note 9s snapdragon 720g ram 6 and for me very bad optimization very hot my mobile phone in low graphics! Please optimization for mobiles thanks
And please add feature teleports locations by map and in map please write name for locations
And please add feature free camera with Full access to camera zoom for all sex scenes thanks
Due to the addition of miniMap, the minimum requirement for phone and PC has increased!
I will try to optimize the game in the next update, but I cannot guarantee any improvement in performance!

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I think I just finished everything in the 0.57V, I loved it a lot (and to be honest, the part when the amazons said the dog part, it was a blast for me, eager to see dog vs all possible ladies soon hehe) I just noticed a very few insignificat misspelled words and one detail when naked aunt and mom are chopping wood, when you see the map you see mom doing it, but when you go to the hearth it's with aunt and viceversa, it happened in the last level of arousing, but I said I loved the game the first 5 minutes and now, almost 5 hours later, I love it more hehe, thank you for this great game.

Reactions: Itaguassu

fatcat2112

Jul 11, 2018
is there a level 3 event for sofia? any time i try to access it, the screen glitches and the dialogue for evelyn's night-time event plays instead

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
This is the mystical event, exclusive content for supporters! You can unlock it in the options menu with the access code!

is there a level 3 event for sofia? any time i try to access it, the screen glitches and the dialogue for evelyn's night-time event plays instead
Sofia's level 3 event is incomplete, but I forgot to hide it because I wasn't paying attention when building the game!

Eleum

Aug 28, 2023
Are the level 2 and 3 for limda and dayani available in game? does not seem to let me access them, i have them both at level 15..

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Are the level 2 and 3 for limda and dayani available in game? does not seem to let me access them, i have them both at level 15..
You must be referring to the "collecting wood!" event, right?

These level 3 and 4 variations need to be unlocked.

To unlock them, simply:
* Activate the events of the main story up until the part where the Amazons go to live in the camp;
* activate all the girls' initial events (levels 0 and 1), in which they spy on the protagonist sunbathing!

baihui123456

Mar 2, 2022
This is the mystical event, exclusive content for supporters! You can unlock it in the options menu with the access code!

Sofia's level 3 event is incomplete, but I forgot to hide it because I wasn't paying attention when building the game!
Thank You!

Eleum

Aug 28, 2023
You must be referring to the "collecting wood!" event, right?

These level 3 and 4 variations need to be unlocked.

To unlock them, simply:
* Activate the events of the main story up until the part where the Amazons go to live in the camp;
* activate all the girls' initial events (levels 0 and 1), in which they spy on the protagonist sunbathing!
Thanks for the help!

bavarz

Aug 24, 2018
Is there any reason that Evelyn has only level0 and level3 options at night or do I missed to unlock level1 and level2 somehow?

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Is there any reason that Evelyn has only level0 and level3 options at night or do I missed to unlock level1 and level2 somehow?
It's just a question of aesthetics! In other words, there are only levels 0 and 3 in this event!

There are no hidden levels in this update.
The event system has been improved in this update. Now, when the event is locked, it will appear as the clock icon!
prrint638583179054848477.png

Reactions: Gabaw and bavarz
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes