4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
So, no customizing your own character?
The structure (codes) of the game does not allow the character to be personalized or customized. Therefore, unfortunately, it will not be possible to implement this function in the game!

Is there a way to change the camera sensitivity and turn off acceleration?
The option to change the sensitivity of the mouse is in the options menu, where it says “Sensibility”;
menu.png

To change your running speed, eat one of these fruits: the green one increases your speed by 1X, the yellow one increases it by 2x and the red one increases it by 3x!
fruta.png
The speed effect only lasts one day! So if you want to run at normal speed, just go to sleep!

Itaguassu - could you implement controller setup & settings? x-box or similiar.

It is possible to implement it for console controllers, but I confess that I have no plans to adapt my game for Xbox controllers or similar!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Tacarasu-0.60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Itaguassu

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
hey guys, could someone share his full save? i've just unlocked all the new content, and then when i tried to open the game again, it just crashed and my save file disapeared for no reason, please help me, i dont want to do it all again xd

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
hey guys, could someone share his full save? i've just unlocked all the new content, and then when i tried to open the game again, it just crashed and my save file disapeared for no reason, please help me, i dont want to do it all again xd
Save file Tacarasu V0.60.

Local save:
C:\Users\<userName>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Tacarasu

Jun 29, 2019
I think it's cool that it's a 3d map, but it's kind of hard to look at is how I'd put it. I think it would be better if it was click and drag as well as having scroll up / down for zooming in / out, but I imagine you probably would've done that if it was possible. Is it just a limitation of the engine? Or maybe you could have it navigate by using wasd as well, that would certainly be better imo than clicking the sides. I will say the 3d map style looks a lot better as a mini map in the top right though. Just in the full view it bugs my eyes I guess. So glad to have it though with the icons to tell who is at what event. Great update!
1726869401857.png
I also found this bugged scene that immediately after viewing the lvl 0 scene for the (not)aunt, you could activate it again when she wasn't there. It wouldn't try to do the scene again, but it prompted to talk or gift something.
1726870726604.png

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
I think it's cool that it's a 3d map, but it's kind of hard to look at is how I'd put it. I think it would be better if it was click and drag as well as having scroll up / down for zooming in / out, but I imagine you probably would've done that if it was possible. Is it just a limitation of the engine? Or maybe you could have it navigate by using wasd as well, that would certainly be better imo than clicking the sides. I will say the 3d map style looks a lot better as a mini map in the top right though. Just in the full view it bugs my eyes I guess. So glad to have it though with the icons to tell who is at what event. Great update!
View attachment 4054998
I also found this bugged scene that immediately after viewing the lvl 0 scene for the (not)aunt, you could activate it again when she wasn't there. It wouldn't try to do the scene again, but it prompted to talk or gift something.
View attachment 4055061
The reason the map system is like this is that it was created to be compatible with the Android version!

This error is new to me, thanks for reporting it!
This error must be occurring because another event must be requesting this character for another location!
Can you answer whether this happens every day or just once?

It's too bad that one scene by the radio tower is locked behind the password. I wonder what that password might be... :unsure:
This event is exclusive to supporters. Currently, there is only one exclusive event with two variations, all with Girls vs. Monsters content.

Jun 29, 2019
The reason the map system is like this is that it was created to be compatible with the Android version!

This error is new to me, thanks for reporting it!
This error must be occurring because another event must be requesting this character for another location!
Can you answer whether this happens every day or just once?

This event is exclusive to supporters. Currently, there is only one exclusive event with two variations, all with Girls vs. Monsters content.
She was there on Monday when I tried just now after the lvl 0 event, though I think the MC's penis is somewhat downsized in it for some reason. It was shrunken the other times I viewed this scene as well. Also I wanted to ask on your subscribestar what's the difference between the 1 star game content and the 2 star game content? 1726874193360.png

Reactions: Itaguassu

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
She was there on Monday when I tried just now after the lvl 0 event, though I think the MC's penis is somewhat downsized in it for some reason. It was shrunken the other times I viewed this scene as well. Also I wanted to ask on your subscribestar what's the difference between the 1 star game content and the 2 star game content? View attachment 4055168
Thank you for replying. Regarding the size of the MC's penis:

In this event, he's trying not to get an erection in front of his “doctor”. That's why I made the size of the MC's penis small to represent his attempt to control his penis!

Please add gallery for view all sex scenes thanks
no.gif
No!

Just imagining the work I'll have to do to add a gallery to this game makes my hands tremble!

Tacopetey

Dec 28, 2020
When I search erotic on Itch and filter out games for the last day or last 7 days, this does not come up as recently updated.

Curious what that's about and how many other updates I'm not seeing for other games.

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021

In this event, he's trying not to get an erection in front of his “doctor”. That's why I made the size of the MC's penis small to represent his attempt to control his penis!

View attachment 4055208
No!

Just imagining the work I'll have to do to add a gallery to this game makes my hands tremble!
Ok but please more optimization for mobile because still bad optimization can for optimize add more graphic settings like disable and enable shadows and change fps we are can set game to 30 fps
And please add free camera to all sex scenes thanks

Tacopetey

Dec 28, 2020

View attachment 4055208
No!

Adding a gallery is the quickest way to get a whole bunch of supporters and then watch them leave as soon as they see the content they're supposed to earn in game. I've seen this with every adult title I've followed and anytime I do access the gallery, it immediately makes playing the game less enticing and forgetable. I hate spoilers and cheats in adult games tbh.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes