4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Thanks for the explanation about the NTR!

Some girls interact with the monsters, either to collect sperm or to steal valuable items from the monsters! If something goes wrong, the monsters will try to have sex with them!

By default, the girls' choices will cause them to escape from the monster!
Of course, the player can make the "wrong" choices to get an alternative result!

In short, some female characters will have NTR content! other female characters will not have NTR content!
You should see if you can have NTR added under genre or dev notes as a planned tag.

As most won't search the thread, and some will likely get mad as a result.

For many, like myself, it's a dealbreaker.
Read some dialogue that sounded sus so did a quick search, otherwise I wouldn't have checked the comments myself.

So would be wise to add it to the thread to avoid any drama. anyway I'm adding this to the ignore list, so I'm not intentionally ignoring you if you were to reply. Peace.

Reactions: Gabaw

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
You should see if you can have NTR added under genre or dev notes as a planned tag.

As most won't search the thread, and some will likely get mad as a result.

For many, like myself, it's a dealbreaker.
Read some dialogue that sounded sus so did a quick search, otherwise I wouldn't have checked the comments myself.

So would be wise to add it to the thread to avoid any drama. anyway I'm adding this to the ignore list, so I'm not intentionally ignoring you if you were to reply. Peace.
Ntr is a very controversial and confusing topic!

Because the premise of the game is to survive in a new world, full of sex-hungry monsters and nudist natives. I thought the Ntr theme was inevitable.
But after studying the Ntr theme, I realized that there are several themes related to Ntr, which confused me even more!

Honestly speaking, there is no Ntr content at the moment!

To make things clearer, main girls don't go looking for sex with other men or male creatures of their own free will! But male creatures are in the game and I will use them!

The events I'm planning with the male "creatures" are more related to the "R._pe" theme or the "unintentional sex" theme or the "accidental sex" theme.

Some people think it's related to the Ntr theme, others don't.

Adswde

May 26, 2018
tacarasu.png
In the relaxation scene with Dayane, levels 2 and 3 appear blocked, if I'm not mistaken there are no scenes 2 and 3 with Dayane, correct? Or I missed something, her level is 35

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
View attachment 3906586
In the relaxation scene with Dayane, levels 2 and 3 appear blocked, if I'm not mistaken there are no scenes 2 and 3 with Dayane, correct? Or I missed something, her level is 35
These level 2 and 3 variations need to be unlocked.

To unlock them, simply:
* Activate the events of the main story up until the part where the Amazons go to live in the camp;
* Activate all the girls' initial events (levels 0 and 1) at least once!

Dayani and limda are the only characters who have requirements to unlock content!

Sandvich0839

Sep 22, 2023
These level 2 and 3 variations need to be unlocked.

To unlock them, simply:
* Activate the events of the main story up until the part where the Amazons go to live in the camp;
* Activate all the girls' initial events (levels 0 and 1) at least once!

Dayani and limda are the only characters who have requirements to unlock content!
Can you please add an option to turn the mini-map into an image instead of showing the entire map from above? I think that should reduce the unbearable lag

uninon

Oct 13, 2017
Hello Mr.Itaguassu! May be make event hearts activate by pressing E, like harvesting, and make NTR hearts black, and other kinky stuff hearts different color. So no one will see something they don't want to. And you by that way can add much more kinks(even hardcore) in game without hurting someone

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018

Because the premise of the game is to survive in a new world, full of sex-hungry monsters and nudist natives. I thought the Ntr theme was inevitable.
But after studying the Ntr theme, I realized that there are several themes related to Ntr, which confused me even more!

Honestly speaking, there is no Ntr content at the moment!

To make things clearer, main girls don't go looking for sex with other men or male creatures of their own free will! But male creatures are in the game and I will use them!

The events I'm planning with the male "creatures" are more related to the "R._pe" theme or the "unintentional sex" theme or the "accidental sex" theme.

Some people think it's related to the Ntr theme, others don't
The thing about NTR on F95 is that most people here have very clear cut opinions about it.

For some, if any dick other than the MC's dick can get some action (even if it can be avoided by the player), they will ditch the game because they hate the fact that it's there and think it's a waist of development resources.

Others, like myself, will be fine with it as long as there is a way to prevent it from happening (with choices or a toggle in the game options).

Others will just be okay with it or like it because it means more diversity of content for them.

And then there are the NTR purists that will usually have more nuanced takes on it depending on if they are looking for Netorare, Netorase or Netori.

I'm no expert but I'll explain what I understood about the 3 sub-genre of NTR:

-Netorare is where a LI (Love Interest / character that has love relationship with the MC) is taken away from the MC in a way that is meant to cause emotional pain to him, and/or humiliate him (ex : the LI cheats on MC in front of him and expresses the fact that her new is better and gives her what the MC can't).

-Netorase is where the LI is having sex with others but the MC is fine with it, he even enjoys seeing her doing it. The closest words for this in english would be sharing/swinging.

-Netori is where the MC is the on stealing girls from other men, this can happen either secretly or openly (the other men know about it or not). Usually the other men don't get any more action once the MC starts having some fun with the girl.

If there are NTR experts out there, please correct any mistakes I might have made while explaining it.

I hope this helps you understand this topic better so you can put a disclaimer about what kind of content might come to your game and if it will be avoidable or not.

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Hello Mr.Itaguassu! May be make event hearts activate by pressing E, like harvesting, and make NTR hearts black, and other kinky stuff hearts different color. So no one will see something they don't want to. And you by that way can add much more kinks(even hardcore) in game without hurting someone
There are already different icons for the events! So far, the main ones are:

Main story events:
missao.png
Dialogue events (game story):
Falar1.png
Adult Events:
lust1.png
Adult Events (Monsters or magical creatures):
mist.png

The thing about NTR on F95 is that most people here have very clear cut opinions about it.

For some, if any dick other than the MC's dick can get some action (even if it can be avoided by the player), they will ditch the game because they hate the fact that it's there and think it's a waist of development resources.

Others, like myself, will be fine with it as long as there is a way to prevent it from happening (with choices or a toggle in the game options).

Others will just be okay with it or like it because it means more diversity of content for them.

And then there are the NTR purists that will usually have more nuanced takes on it depending on if they are looking for Netorare, Netorase or Netori.

I'm no expert but I'll explain what I understood about the 3 sub-genre of NTR:

-Netorare is where a LI (Love Interest / character that has love relationship with the MC) is taken away from the MC in a way that is meant to cause emotional pain to him, and/or humiliate him (ex : the LI cheats on MC in front of him and expresses the fact that her new is better and gives her what the MC can't).

-Netorase is where the LI is having sex with others but the MC is fine with it, he even enjoys seeing her doing it. The closest words for this in english would be sharing/swinging.

-Netori is where the MC is the on stealing girls from other men, this can happen either secretly or openly (the other men know about it or not). Usually the other men don't get any more action once the MC starts having some fun with the girl.

If there are NTR experts out there, please correct any mistakes I might have made while explaining it.

I hope this helps you understand this topic better so you can put a disclaimer about what kind of content might come to your game and if it will be avoidable or not.
According to the story I created for the game, there will be no Netorare events, as per your explanation!
But there may be content similar to Netorase or Netori, according to your explanation!

I intend to make that kind of content canonically avoidable!
Which means the characters will always choose the harem/romance path!
The player will be able to change the default choices of the characters and alter the harem/romance path!

Of course there will be exceptions, for example exclusive content that requires an access code to unlock is or can be an exception!!!

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
can u make a legit mac version please
At the moment, I don't intend to create a Mac version! The reason is simple:

I don't have a Mac machine, so I can't create a Mac version of my game properly.
The best I can do is a test version, but since I don't have a machine to test it on, this test version will be totally unstable!

I plan to add a Mac version in the future, but I currently don't have enough resources, time or motivation ($) to support Mac users!

bavarz

Aug 24, 2018
Refreshing game, well done. Do you planning to add repeatable event/activities where MC can team up with other characters to go "hunt " wildlife for materials, or monsters in the areas (like the food collection) where you can go to collect materials and interact with them?

Jun 29, 2019
There are already different icons for the events! So far, the main ones are:

Main story events:
View attachment 3914057
Dialogue events (game story):
View attachment 3914058
Adult Events:
View attachment 3914064
Adult Events (Monsters or magical creatures):
View attachment 3914074

According to the story I created for the game, there will be no Netorare events, as per your explanation!
But there may be content similar to Netorase or Netori, according to your explanation!

I intend to make that kind of content canonically avoidable!
Which means the characters will always choose the harem/romance path!
The player will be able to change the default choices of the characters and alter the harem/romance path!

Of course there will be exceptions, for example exclusive content that requires an access code to unlock is or can be an exception!!!
I think he means that the heart container with the kiss mark should be different colors based on the content that would be in the adult event. Such as a black heart with a kiss mark instead of red if it is anything OTHER than the MC getting action. I think lancekro did a good job summarizing the categories, I'm definitely no expert either though. (God strike me down if I ever become one) All I can say is this game has moderate NTR vibes, but as long as you can't accidentally fall into it, it's fine in my opinion. The black heart for NTR-esque events is kind of a universal symbol, at least from what I've seen of h-games and that's one wide portfolio let me tell you. If you don't label it properly, people are 100% going to get mad about it and cause problems down the road. As long as there's an unavoidable warning that content like that exists in the game/is a main feature, it'll make dealing with those people a lot easier and save everyone some headache. Follow up question, will the dog content be locked behind the access code as well? I'd guess so, but a dog isn't really a monster or magical beast so I wanted to ask and clarify.

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Refreshing game, well done. Do you planning to add repeatable event/activities where MC can team up with other characters to go "hunt " wildlife for materials, or monsters in the areas (like the food collection) where you can go to collect materials and interact with them?
That's an interesting suggestion, maybe I'll add content similar to your idea to the game in the future!

I think he means that the heart container with the kiss mark should be different colors based on the content that would be in the adult event. Such as a black heart with a kiss mark instead of red if it is anything OTHER than the MC getting action. I think lancekro did a good job summarizing the categories, I'm definitely no expert either though. (God strike me down if I ever become one) All I can say is this game has moderate NTR vibes, but as long as you can't accidentally fall into it, it's fine in my opinion. The black heart for NTR-esque events is kind of a universal symbol, at least from what I've seen of h-games and that's one wide portfolio let me tell you. If you don't label it properly, people are 100% going to get mad about it and cause problems down the road. As long as there's an unavoidable warning that content like that exists in the game/is a main feature, it'll make dealing with those people a lot easier and save everyone some headache. Follow up question, will the dog content be locked behind the access code as well? I'd guess so, but a dog isn't really a monster or magical beast so I wanted to ask and clarify.
I understand the concern about seeing content you don't like or don't want to see!

The main theme of the game will be survival and romance, so this content is inevitable. It's content that everyone likes and it won't be controversial!

Now, for the other extra content, the player will have to have the access code to unlock it! This is a way for the player not to activate events they don't want to see or interact with!

Merc_

Sep 13, 2023
as far as I know, there are certain content rules, it makes sense for the developer to subject his patreon or any other account to possible blocking, when, for example, content with animals and people without obvious secondary sexual characteristics is considered unacceptable on these sites and can lead to an account ban

Jun 29, 2019
as far as I know, there are certain content rules, it makes sense for the developer to subject his patreon or any other account to possible blocking, when, for example, content with animals and people without obvious secondary sexual characteristics is considered unacceptable on these sites and can lead to an account ban
What exactly are you trying to say? It's not like he isn't going to have the bestiality content in the game which by itself makes it unacceptable to those sites, he's just putting it behind the supporter paywall. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. Can you clarify?

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
What exactly are you trying to say? It's not like he isn't going to have the bestiality content in the game which by itself makes it unacceptable to those sites, he's just putting it behind the supporter paywall. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. Can you clarify?
At no point did I say that I was going to add bestiality content to my game.
All the “extra content” is related to “magical creatures”!

Bestiality content is forbidden in Prateon, so obviously I'm not going to add that kind of content to my game!

But in the near future, I will add “Furry” content to my game! After all, “Furry” is related to magical creatures and this kind of content is allowed according to Prateon's Terms of Service!

Do you think I'll be stupid enough to say that I'm going to add forbidden content to my game?
Of course I won't do something like that!

Bestiality content is forbidden in prateon, but Furry content is allowed!
So, obviously, I will add content with “Furry” to the game!

Jun 29, 2019
At no point did I say that I was going to add bestiality content to my game.
All the “extra content” is related to “magical creatures”!

Bestiality content is forbidden in Prateon, so obviously I'm not going to add that kind of content to my game!

But in the near future, I will add “Furry” content to my game! After all, “Furry” is related to magical creatures and this kind of content is allowed according to Prateon's Terms of Service!

Do you think I'll be stupid enough to say that I'm going to add forbidden content to my game?
Of course I won't do something like that!

Bestiality content is forbidden in prateon, but Furry content is allowed!
So, obviously, I will add content with “Furry” to the game!
My bad, I completely misunderstood, and you're absolutely right. can't wait for more furry content, cheers mate.
uR9IDF.gif

Reactions: Itaguassu
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes