Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
who has a save with the completed game up to day 69 give it to me?
"day 69" is different for different players depending upon whether they are using the walkthrough or not, as well as if they got stuck on different paths along the way.

If what you are asking for is 100% save ... a quick search for the word save (or 100% save) using the handy dandy search box in the upper right hand corner of any page in this thread returns this result with less than a minute's worth of work.

Caveat: if you are getting the save so you can be ready for the next update coming "soon" - the save file may or may not work because a lot of work is going into revising the introduction and merging in new character introductions and storylines. Otherwise, when the alpha version of the new update is shared here - a cheat code is usually included that starts the game at the end of the previous update.

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
I wonder how we'll go through this next update, like, i dont wanna play the whole thing from zero to see the new remade scenes, i dont even remember where that damn ruler was

Reactions: RareFishSticks

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I wonder how we'll go through this next update, like, i dont wanna play the whole thing from zero to see the new remade scenes, i dont even remember where that damn ruler was
Well, again, the update has scenes and situations reworked from the start of gameplay and include new characters into those storylines. My assumption (which could be wrong, but...) is unless players want to miss scenes and possible opportunities (if Uber makes it optional) and be confused in whatever storyline intrigue continues after the last update ... it might be a start from day one. Or it might be that is one reason why this update is taking much longer than initially considered - he's attempting to make both old and new fans happy by figuring a way to not need restarts to happen. We'll just have to wait and see - no one knows but him.

A: on the floor on the landing in front of Tiffany's and Mary's doors.

Reactions: Umgenlied and APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I thought and could be wrong that so far none of the old saves have worked in new versions, and that you had to use the built in cheat to advance to the new content? If he is redoing the beginning I am not sure having the cheat option would make any sense at all. If you used it all of the sudden there would be characters appearing out of no where affecting the game leaving the player absolutely clueless.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I thought and could be wrong that so far none of the old saves have worked in new versions, and that you had to use the built in cheat to advance to the new content? If he is redoing the beginning I am not sure having the cheat option would make any sense at all. If you used it all of the sudden there would be characters appearing out of no where affecting the game leaving the player absolutely clueless.
Wait, so you're saying I that maybe should not play through this current version again to get ready for the update?
fuu-rage.gif
:Kappa:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Lets just hope this delay , Makes the game bullet proof for the future , so going forward after this delay we will not have to totally start over somewhere down the line again. If it were me I would have a very detailed road map set up after this so no one has to do it again after the game is even bigger than it is now.

EDIT: SP

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Lets just hope this delay , Makes the game bullet proof for the future , so going forward after this delay we will not have to totally start over somewhere down the line again. If it were me I would have a very detailed road map set up after this so no one has to do it again after the game is even bigger than it is now.

EDIT: SP
From my experience, reworks are usually shit and grind most games to a halt. People already played that part, they dont give a fuck, they just want new stuff.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes