Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
i never said i don't want to play the game. i said that such interdependency isn't interesting(but not necessarily enough for me to drop the game), something which i also only said because all games i've had downloaded here until now don't have interdependent routes most of the time(and even when they do, they're much clearer)...which then would make my reaction of surprise to this completely comprehensible lol
I personally think the interdependency is good. It mostly happens if quests involve other characters and it keeps the character interactions consistent.
More freeform games allow you to go after anyone at any time, which is good in theory, but also leads to situations where you can turn a character who starts out hating you, into a character that loves you, but still run into events where the character acts like they hate you. The only way to prevent stuff like that, is interdependency. The game needs to make you do all events where a character acts like they hate you, before it can let you make that character love you.

Reactions: APoc1

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
....i also only said because all games i've had downloaded here until now don't have interdependent routes most of the time...
Really because it feels like the majority of the games I've played here have the same interdepenent routes, I agree with you that it sucks, in fact it pisses me off when I'm looking forward to nailing the mom, but I'm forced down the sisters/cousins sections first when I have zero interest in them.

You just need to remember this is a VN disguised as a Sandbox at this point, there are a few scenes that can be played in different orders, but you are forced to play all the scenes in a group before the next group of scenes get revealed.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
More than 2 week since the last update on patron i think soon WE will have an update i don't have any patience so it's Time to news or i contact my Friend GOD !!!

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
You are correct, I was mistaken - I normally tell people there are a shitton of videos on the internet when they say they are stuck. I didn't do so in your case. My apologies.

Sure, say why the walkthrough isn't helpful. That's the most comprehensive one available online. Share a screenshot of your game with the completion % showing and your task list with what quest steps are next, as well. If not me, APoc1 or Stil996 or someone else might be able to assist.
don't worry, i don't need help anymore. thank you for all the assistance you've given me already

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
I personally think the interdependency is good. It mostly happens if quests involve other characters and it keeps the character interactions consistent.
More freeform games allow you to go after anyone at any time, which is good in theory, but also leads to situations where you can turn a character who starts out hating you, into a character that loves you, but still run into events where the character acts like they hate you. The only way to prevent stuff like that, is interdependency. The game needs to make you do all events where a character acts like they hate you, before it can let you make that character love you.
interdependency is not the only solution for this, at least not like in the case of this game. in Mary's example, the MC could by himself just go all the way in with her until they had a real relationship, with no need of having intercourse with other characters. sex with other characters(or a relationship with her) affecting negatively(with Mary not liking what the MC is doing to others or vice-versa) is another matter completely
i say this because i like the consistency that you mentioned of character arcs being consistent in all quests. but it's something really simple to solve(although hardworking, since the writer will have to write all the scenarios for every possible choiceset the player chooses), interdependency isnt necessarily the solution, just one quest affecting the other ones and vice-versa would also be fine a lot of times

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
don't worry, i don't need help anymore. thank you for all the assistance you've given me already

( A bit off topic so we can't really discuss this much here)

BTW , is that Shiro you are using for your Avatar? I have always been a big fan of the original FSN Anime. I did see some fan subs of some of the other iterations of the FSN franchise but have not caught up on those yet.

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021

BTW , is that Shiro you are using for your Avatar? I have always been a big fan of the original FSN Anime. I did see some fan subs of some of the other iterations of the FSN franchise but have not caught up on those yet.
i was about to answer all that in your profile but you limit who can view it lol
but being brief to not flood off-topic here, yes, my avatar is . i've never watched any Fate anime but i completely fell in love with Shirou when i played the vn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i was about to answer all that in your profile but you limit who can view it lol
but being brief to not flood off-topic here, yes, my avatar is . i've never watched any Fate anime but i completely fell in love with Shirou when i played the vn
your link was for the image, this it the novel yes?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
interdependency is not the only solution for this, at least not like in the case of this game. in Mary's example, the MC could by himself just go all the way in with her until they had a real relationship, with no need of having intercourse with other characters. sex with other characters(or a relationship with her) affecting negatively(with Mary not liking what the MC is doing to others or vice-versa) is another matter completely
i say this because i like the consistency that you mentioned of character arcs being consistent in all quests. but it's something really simple to solve(although hardworking, since the writer will have to write all the scenarios for every possible choiceset the player chooses), interdependency isnt necessarily the solution, just one quest affecting the other ones and vice-versa would also be fine a lot of times
Lol. So your brilliant solution is just to write every character's storyline completely and utterly seperate from every other characters storyline. No, thanks, that sounds like a much weaker game than what we have now, just for the sake of letting people rush certain characters they like.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018

You need to Say you are a Big fan of GILGAMESH !!!

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
Lol. So your brilliant solution is just to write every character's storyline completely and utterly seperate from every other characters storyline. No, thanks, that sounds like a much weaker game than what we have now, just for the sake of letting people rush certain characters they like.
no? at least no if you had a brilliant interpretation that my solution was to do one character each time(which is, ironically, almost exactly what's happening to me with this game right now). what i did say was that each character would have their quests apart from each other(which is something that 90% of the games here do already, including partially this one), and i didn't even bring that as a solution lol. what i actually proposed was that if a character in quest X is in a state which would contradict quest Y at a certain moment, quest Y shouldn't be accessible for that time. it's not even such an original idea, it's pretty basic lol

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
no? at least no if you had a brilliant interpretation that my solution was to do one character each time(which is, ironically, almost exactly what's happening to me with this game right now). what i did say was that each character would have their quests apart from each other(which is something that 90% of the games here do already, including partially this one), and i didn't even bring that as a solution lol. what i actually proposed was that if a character in quest X is in a state which would contradict quest Y at a certain moment, quest Y shouldn't be accessible for that time. it's not even such an original idea, it's pretty basic lol
Ok, then what's your problem with Mary? The reason why you can't continue her, is that her further quests require other characters at advanced stages in their relationships.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok, then what's your problem with Mary? The reason why you can't continue her, is that her further quests require other characters at advanced stages in their relationships.
Actually I think she needs to be corrupted in a certain scene by another character, if I remember correctly. She has an eye opening moment.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Actually I think she needs to be corrupted in a certain scene by another character, if I remember correctly. She has an eye opening moment.
WHAT?! We can't have NPCs interacting with other NPCs, using their observations to influence their character story arc! That's ... that's .. that's ... CREATIVE WRITING! (HORROR!)

• Haha
Reactions: VVAR666 and APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Not only that but you really can't start her rout properly until she gets busted for her food additive. Up until that point Blue is too much against it.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes