Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I actually agree with the guy about Summertime Sage having an accept dialogue ratio. For me the current reality is I can’t get into the Taffy tales story like I could before because after waiting 7 months in between updates I’m not gonna read through the dialogue. I’m just skipping so I can get to the scenes. I used to be able to take my time with it but just feels like I can’t wait anymore so now story wise I’m just lost. It’s sort of the same with summer time saga but I’m way more caught up with that. I much prefer taffy tales story and if there’s a hot scene I’ll read the dialogue. If I believe a scene will lead to a hot scene I’ll also read the dialogue but if it’s not that then I’m just skipping I.E. if it’s just Red and Clara talking or even with Sara and the drug withdrawals been there done that get to the good stuff already. This actually causes a lot of problems with questing though as usually the in game quest thing will tell you to find someone but won’t say where they’re at and I’ll be like “Oops I completely skipped their interaction and have no clue where she’s at.” so now I’m on a wild goose chase or I have to reload from my last save point however far back that may be and replay everything while making sure to read everything.
Speaking of terrible dialogue ratio. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1 and Stil996

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Fair enough I blabber quite a bit and tend to post once a day ish and just dump text into the thread whereas you and Still tend to just reply to everything but that’s what happens when threads get stale and there’s not much else to do besides wait for the update WHICH IS COMING IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
Yup, to the Legendary Pie subscribers on Patreon. Thank them should one leak it for folks here to play.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So is anybody who’s subbed planning on Staying up for the update cause I’ll probably stay up until 2am Est and if it’s not out by then I’m not gonna be the one to post it.
Lostraven stated at 11:15PM France time that Uberpie confirmed update within next 24 hours (worst case, tomorrow).
It's now 2:15AM in France.
It will be 8:00AM in France when it's 2:00AM Eastern US time.

This is why you see Stil996, APoc1 and I respond all the time... sometimes we're doing it so people can get some sleep.

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Really will not matter if I am up or not , not subbed to this game, so I can't be the Hero best I can do is report the Hero's post so the OP can be updated quicker if they are not already doing that them selves. Kind of wish F95 had a method to mark posts that have been reported for update or something. Maybe just a lock out so posts that have been reported show up to the next guy as locked out.
My guess is the update will not hit first thing in the morning although it is really hard to say. Count Morado any data on time of day for previous releases?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
We are the ugly right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Who are we? Did you even watch this movie? Maybe you're not a Potato, but a Tear :eek: And if not, then what the fuck are you trying to stick your red snout into the top three of these most worthy people?!!! Just like them, did you decide to hunt for a handful of dirty dollars?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
after months of waiting this update better be HUGE. also hope it has the ntr in this update
You better keep an eye on your bubble - it's about to burst. The NTR route is not intended to get any relevant content until after the first main route is complete. That's quite a bit of time away.

All of the Patreon updates since September talk about Mary, Clara, Sara, Becca reworks, the addition of a route for Brinda, new characters folded into the current storyline of the game, and route teasers for Clara and Sara.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I live rent free in your head, don't I? :BootyTime:

I'm paid only for the work I produce, Tear literally just proofreads and edits, and is also only paid for what they do. Neither of us have access to the Patreon funds despite what the voices in your head say, get back on the meds, we're just freelance workers.

View attachment 1769499
Yeah, no offense, bro. It's just an artistic exaggeration, such a technique, you know? On the contrary, I made you look like a good guy. Maybe you're the same in real life. What are you dissatisfied with? In the film, at first the good and the bad do a common business, but then they have, hmm ..., some contradictions, as in your story. I just hinted at it. That's all.
About the ugly: Tear? Yes, I don't know him at all, so he came to the word.
About money: Did I mention somewhere in this post that your trio gathered for a handful of dirty dollars??? No. And I didn't say a word about the Patreon funds. Or is it still impossible to be a little pregnant?

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
I only keep up with this game in passing. The last several pages don't give too much insight. What is the expected date of an update? Really like this game and want to see the Danny content continue.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Doe anyone else feel like Uber developed this game to troll the players in a way.

You have Non NTR fans, typically Alpha Males , generally(this does not mean exceptions don't exist) who usually dislike Gay or NTR content.

You have Trap fans generally don't like Alpha males and are probably mixed about NTR.

You have NTR fans who run the gambit but usually don't like Alpha males either.

All gathered together in one thread :D Its like putting Lamb's in the Tigers cage :giggle: Then he sits back and Laughs as the on-slot takes place.

I am "mostly" kidding guys just laugh if it bugs you. One thing we have reached our diversity quota , the woke would be proud :KEK:

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Doe anyone else feel like Uber developed this game to troll the players in a way.

You have Non NTR fans, typically Alpha Males , generally(this does not mean exceptions don't exist) who usually dislike Gay or NTR content.

You have Trap fans generally don't like Alpha males and are probably mixed about NTR.

You have NTR fans who run the gambit but usually don't like Alpha males either.

All gathered together in one thread :D Its like putting Lamb's in the Tigers cage :giggle: Then he sits back and Laughs as the on-slot takes place.

I am "mostly" kidding guys just laugh if it bugs you. One thing we have reached our diversity quota , the woke would be proud :KEK:
Damn this but i need to rephrase for the lulz:

The first ones are totally into ntr and gay stuff but they hide it, like the dude from american beauty.

Clearly, trap fans are chosen by god cuz they appreciate the entirety of his creation in all its wonder.

The others are some nasty degenerates.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes