tom riddle

Oct 22, 2018
Anyone knows where I can find Clara when the quest says: I should talk to Clara about the next part of the 'plan'.

It's after the park scene when Danny watches and you give him fap material of his mom.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Anyone knows where I can find Clara when the quest says: I should talk to Clara about the next part of the 'plan'.

It's after the park scene when Danny watches and you give him fap material of his mom.
If I rememver right this is the one where you need to go to the shop and buy a camera before you can find her

Reactions: Count Morado
Apr 9, 2018
Haven't touched this game in a while. But do we have more content on that girl near the track field bathroom who got anal creampied?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I have the other hotfix, I'll play it tomorrow because I'm tired - it's late, and I've not long come back from a Cardio class.

As for some of the questions et al:
- I don't know what will make the final cut of an update till I have the beta and play it for myself, the most I see is the occasional file of images with some text that needs modifying or something.
- I want to add Chantelle content, but I've become frustrated writing her script, and given Uber now has me go get pre-approval of what scripts I will write in an outline before I do so, it's highly likely her script will be shit-canned and I will need to rewrite from scratch or it will need to be heavily modified.
- I try to answer questions when I can, but sometimes, I literally just forget to reply to people.
- I do the writing I'm told to do, I have some leeway, but my position now is more relegated to writing TT in Uberpie's vision.

Aug 15, 2020
- I want to add Chantelle content, but I've become frustrated writing her script, and given Uber now has me go get pre-approval of what scripts I will write in an outline before I do so, it's highly likely her script will be shit-canned and I will need to rewrite from scratch or it will need to be heavily modified.
We're never getting Chantelle again :(

Reactions: Mirnation

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
I have the other hotfix, I'll play it tomorrow because I'm tired - it's late, and I've not long come back from a Cardio class.

As for some of the questions et al:
- I don't know what will make the final cut of an update till I have the beta and play it for myself, the most I see is the occasional file of images with some text that needs modifying or something.
- I try to answer questions when I can, but sometimes, I literally just forget to reply to people.
- I do the writing I'm told to do, I have some leeway, but my position now is more relegated to writing TT in Uberpie's vision.

Jesus, for all that I am an asshole that hates it when devs seem to draw development time unnecessarily (justified or not), you have my condolences. Maybe it's a one time event but Uber doesn't seem to treat you with any common courtesy? Hopefully I am mistaken and your gain more enjoyment out of writing for this game that this comment seems to imply.

You seem like a good guy and your outreach to this community is appreciated. For all that thank you.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You seem like a good guy and your outreach to this community is appreciated.
I can't comment in depth on our working relationship,
but I will say Uber is within his right to have the game under whatever vision he wants,
at the end of the day, I'm just a hired hand so, the game, it's characters and the story direction are all his.

tiurcer

Nov 27, 2018
I can't comment in depth on our working relationship,
but I will say Uber is within his right to have the game under whatever vision he wants,
at the end of the day, I'm just a hired hand so, the game, it's characters and the story direction are all his.
Would you say writing in his vision instead of yours would hurt your writing much? Because I have thoroughly enjoyed your writing and the game's writing so far, definitely one of the best on this site, but it is worrisome if you as a writer aren't given creative control.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Would you say writing in his vision instead of yours would hurt your writing much? Because I have thoroughly enjoyed your writing and the game's writing so far, definitely one of the best on this site, but it is worrisome if you as a writer aren't given creative control.
Interesting assumptions there bud, for all you know the parts you loved could have been Ubers, or have you been reading the drafts that still have the notes attatched?
No offense to lostraven, I'm sure all the best bits are written by him, seeing as he is the pro writer, but there is no way I could know for sure.

tiurcer

Nov 27, 2018
Interesting assumptions there bud, for all you know the parts you loved could have been Ubers, or have you been reading the drafts that still have the notes attatched?
No offense to lostraven, I'm sure all the best bits are written by him, seeing as he is the pro writer, but there is no way I could know for sure.
That's why I said the game's writing as well. Just wondering if there will be any drop off as many shows and creative pieces start to deter when writers do not get any creative control.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes