Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I mean It’s entirely up to Raven what he wants and prefers to do but I’d assume he mostly wants to answer questions especially when we are almost officially at the record amount of days between updates he’s a cool guy he doesn’t know everything but what he does know he tends to relay to the rest of us even though he doesn’t have to.
tomorrow would tie the number of days for the update of v0.47.5.

Again, Lostraven may want to say more but may be contractually obligated not to do so. He does work as a writer, contracted by the person Uberpie, he isn't Uberpie himself. I don't know why this is difficult to understand.

Also, this is a "pirate" (hahaha) site, not the developer's Patreon or Discord. If you honestly wanted to attempt to know more, joining the discord would be the first step, and it's free.

Last edited:

Masterson7

Mar 30, 2020
Hello what is the code to skip minigames? I cannot find it on the front page.
The ice rink skating is too hard for me.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hello what is the code to skip minigames? I cannot find it on the front page.
The ice rink skating is too hard for me.
The Cheat code is on the OP under the header
Cheat & Save Codes:
Though at this stage it won't be much help to you, you use it when you start a new game.
Do what MARIOOS suggests, it seems to be the solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

slipa

Feb 1, 2019
hi is there anyone his screen goes black after the MC talk to clara&becca&danny in the school How i can solve this problem?

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
This thread is now all complains about the long wait for the update. So im here to help you all. Heres a video about chess openings with a east european talking in off. Hope this distracts you all a litle and introduces somebody to chess.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
This thread is now all complains about the long wait for the update. So im here to help you all. Heres a video about chess openings with a east european talking in off. Hope this distracts you all a litle and introduces somebody to chess.
Chess isn't that fun. Let's talk about Game of Thrones, and then talk about George R. R. Martin and his seventh book, and then... oh wait... he dragged the release date too... is the book out yet? Is the update out yet? Is UberPie listening? Damn it! I can't distract myself from UberPie!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes