Sep 29, 2021
Too many bugs, i can't go to gerda and priscilla route. Guess my money went for nothing.
Well, animation and artwork in the beginning of the game are improved. But still no real content, judging from the sprite i've seen.
I'm waiting for bugs fixed release.

Jul 27, 2018
So far i have played. the game is very different. I don't know how to explain. The town seems really more alive now and the interactions more organic. People calling about ntr and ntr rape is bullshit. The only bug that i found is in the guide but if you follow the dialogues of the characters, you know exactly what to do and where to go.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
So far i have played. the game is very different. I don't know how to explain. The town seems really more alive now and the interactions more organic. People calling about ntr and ntr rape is bullshit. The only bug that i found is in the guide but if you follow the dialogues of the characters, you know exactly what to do and where to go.
That seems to be my view so far as well. The quest log appears to be borked. Outside of that I'm a little uneasy at the implications of the new prologue.

Reactions: Cube78
Sep 29, 2021
The town seems really more alive now and the interactions more organic.
Agree. I don't see any problem yet in plot, but i think the scene where Tiffany obeying's Darnell order in front of MC should be avoidable i guess.

The only bug that i found is in the guide but if you follow the dialogues of the characters, you know exactly what to do and where to go.
That's still a problem. there also a bug i priscilla's home when placing camera.

Trop322

Sep 27, 2020
I think you have include the father of the rich girl in the danny storyline. Those two are the only trap characters so far, so why not bundle them.

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
I am replaying and am hard stuck with a certain quest. It says "I think it's time I talked with someone" on 33.6%. Not sure who this is as I tried to skip most convos. Can anyone help?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I am replaying and am hard stuck with a certain quest. It says "I think it's time I talked with someone" on 33.6%. Not sure who this is as I tried to skip most convos. Can anyone help?
Skipping the conversations is kinda insane considering the cluster fuck of a hints book, just a guess but it seems to me a phone might be useful in "talking to someone"

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
Skipping the conversations is kinda insane considering the cluster fuck of a hints book, just a guess but it seems to me a phone might be useful in "talking to someone"
Thanks, I tried looking everywhere with a phone, like the phone booth at the mall, the one in his room, there was a phone I had to buy, but it doesn't trigger anything. Not sure where else I can look for phone. Skipping wasn't smart indeed, but the hints aren't really hints in this case..

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks, I tried looking everywhere with a phone, like the phone booth at the mall, the one in his room, there was a phone I had to buy, but it doesn't trigger anything. Not sure where else I can look for phone. Skipping wasn't smart indeed, but the hints aren't really hints in this case..
those are the only 3 phones I know off, unless more have been added, maybe find the cop, the doctor or a best friend?

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Im curious, cant you just enter the codes and see the new content in the rework gallery or is there a lot of stuff in game you do not see in the new gallery?

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017

Unlocked

Direct download links:
TaffyTales-v.0.82.4a(PC)
TaffyTales-v.0.82.4a(MAC)
TaffyTales-v.0.82.4a(LINUX)
TaffyTales-v.0.82.4a(ANDROID) (We will add android version a bit later. Sorry.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for your patience with this update; it means the world to us that you've stuck with us this long despite the wait for this launch.
But thankfully, the wait is now OVER! You can find the update in the links below!
The main target of this update was to solve all the weak sides from our last 21 updates, so we will never need to go back and do all this tremendous work anymore.
We wanted to do these for a long time, but that was a challenging and ingrate decision. This update took almost twice the labor costs as the previous one (we thought that v.068.2 was the hugest, but we've never been so wrong, lol).
But we did it now, with all your help and waiting. And our hands are untied now, so we can go forward, continuing the plot and evolving character's routes and the whole project of Taffy Tales, and we have already started it!
Thank you for all your support; it means a lot to us,
Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!!Forewarning! Any save files from any previous version of the game are not compatible currently!!!
Taffy Tales patch v.0.82.4a notes:
• Added a new prologue with new opening characters.
Completed insane work on how players can interact with characters. Small talks, reactions, and behavior toward MC changed after events with them and their relatives in-game. All decisions took tons of work + tons of time to upgrade and check the logic of the narrative (all these routes).
• Added five new characters with massive potential of weaving in old other characters' routes and creating new huge ones. Best friend Taksh, his Indian mother Brinda (who works as a nurse in school), new bully Roger, and two police officers - Officer Swan and Officer North.
• Added/Continued 21+ storylines involving Mary, MC, Clara, Becca, Priscilla, Stacy, Officer Swan, Officer North, Chantelle, Sara, Danny, Tiffany, Darnell, Alan, Walter, Mia, Taksh, Brinda, Roger, Jessica, Jennifer, Max, and many others.
• Added 200+ new story dialogues(including small talks)and many rewritten old ones with 100+ unique images (including new unique backgrounds).
Redrawn 37+ (from scratch mostly) old scenes and added new scenes.
• Added new skins (clothes and conditions) and poses for almost all old characters: MC, Marry, Tiffany, Danny, Priscilla, Darnell, Clara, Walter, Chantelle, Jennifer, and Natalia.
• Added three new locations(Medical office, Brinda's house, Mansion front view) with unique background images.
Significantly reworked almost all locations.
Increased the number of backdrops for different times of the day by more than eight times.
Completely reworked the minimap with all objects.
• Redone from scratch Alan and Bartender.
Reworked of character's progress route so you can go on different parallel paths. We started to weave these routes into each other.
• Added new unique animations and effects for the in-game scenes.
Reworked of character's progress route so you can go on different parallel paths. We started to weave these routes into each other.
• Added many types and variations of choices in new small talks.
• Added new main menu.
• Added a new loading screen.
• Added new items to discover.
• Added a new quest log system with separated daytime. It will be updated for the whole game in near patches.
Added a new reworked gallery with the according tab in the main menu.
• Updated in-game gallery.
• Updated credits.
• Fixed a bunch of known bugs and errors. We know this update has been difficult wait-wise (we also did plan to add more), but given the growing tech debt, it was necessary to squash it now to hopefully resolve any future issues with the code.
• Updated cheat code is "adbcbe".
New amazing and unique dialogues in the new scenes of this update are made by Lostraven!
If you happen to find any glitches or issues, please comment below, and we'll try to address them ASAP.
Please report any bugs you find in the comments section (plus whether on PC, Mac, Android, etc.) or in our Discord:
Thank you all for your support in helping make Taffy Tales!
Without you, none of this is possible!
-The Taffy Tales Team
GOD amongst people.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so let me get this straight, after more than half a year of development, the devs decided that the best way to show their apreciation, and thanxs for the trust is to, not only not add any new content, but also put in forced rape and ntr...

a mazing...

also shout out to the "we made all of this so we can push updates faster" that will translate into basically taking as long or longer due to "unforseen events".

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Tell me what they are saying is not true, and that the promise of first doing the harem route and after finishing it you guys were going to start the "other" route was not a lie... So care to explain?
Some people just don't know what NTR is, Darnell fucked someone in the toilets you don't know who, and it definately wasn't anyone the MC was in a relationship with.

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes