Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Really?? for some reason i missed it...any advice?

Morah, the artwork is great and awesome, no doubt about that. But honestly, dont u think its rolling a bit slow? I mean, its 0.7, and the update took 2 months and a half...i must say, i am disappointed. I really thought we would go all the way with the mom. So now we need to wait for the next update, and who knows how long that will take. Sigh.
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy all the content that WAS in the update.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not particularly, they've just been classmates since they were young. Imagine any person you've known since first grade that you also graduated high school with. It's that level of "Oh, poor Becca, she doesn't deserve that" sorta upset he gets. Not like there's THAT steady an interest, at least on his part anyway. MC has had a crush on somebody else his whole life, and she's actually introduced in this update.
Oh yea I remember see her on his Patreon. I remember seeing people think that she was the one that's been in the principles office, do we know if that's true or not?

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Dont get me wrong, the art is beautiful for sure. I guess i was filled with high expectations and hope.
I guess that was the issue indeed. When I got the work I was given, it was pretty much what I expected in terms of quality and the time provided to work on it.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
now, i know this may seem greedy, i am not meaning 'now, i want another update' ...but anyone knows when will we get another update? I'm trying to decide waiting some more to play it (already played 6.1a) or play it with this version.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Oh yea I remember see her on his Patreon. I remember seeing people think that she was the one that's been in the principles office, do we know if that's true or not?
I don't know, I actually asked Uber about it along with a bunch of other spoiler questions I simply want to know now. I wouldn't tell anybody here the answers, but I don't quite know myself. I don't think it's Tiffany though.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
now, i know this may seem greedy, i am not meaning 'now, i want another update' ...but anyone knows when will we get another update? I'm trying to decide waiting some more to play it (already played 6.1a) or play it with this version.
I feel if you wait until the next update, by the time the update after THAT comes, you'll be expecting twice the amount of stuff then what you actually get.

Reactions: whereislotion

jkkkkk123

Jul 29, 2018
I guess that was the issue indeed. When I got the work I was given, it was pretty much what I expected in terms of quality and the time provided to work on it.
Fair enough Morah. Thanks to hearing the rant.

Anyway, any idea why I may have missed that scene? anyone else getting the same issues?
bedroom7_.png

U

User_32285

Any way to make the girls (Mary, Tiffany) into mom and sister? ( without everyone else calling them the same, which makes for some weird conversations /grin )

Reactions: Paprika

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't know, I actually asked Uber about it along with a bunch of other spoiler questions I simply want to know now. I wouldn't tell anybody here the answers, but I don't quite know myself. I don't think it's Tiffany though.
Well I really hope it isn't her, considering you know, how I've previously stated how I feel. Do saves carry over by the way? If they do I'll probably just get over myself and hope for a better future. Oh while I got you're attention hows Amity Park coming along? You can answer me in DM if need be.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Well I really hope it isn't her, considering you know, how I've previously stated how I feel. Do saves carry over, if they do I'll probably just get over myself and hope for a better future. Oh while I got you're attention hows Amity Park coming along? You can answer me in DM if need be.
Working on it right now actually. Reworking some earlier stuff in episode, which is a pain in the ass, because all the models were done a separate way from how they are now because Renpy didn't run the same way as before it does now. But things are coming along.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
I feel if you wait until the next update, by the time the update after THAT comes, you'll be expecting twice the amount of stuff then what you actually get.
Oh, a direct developer answer, thanks for your attention; first of all thanks for your work, it is something nicely done and working with incase is a good pick (just as an artist, can't know business part of it)....can you give a time for next update then? I know you can't give a solid answer, just some roughly guess

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Lmao u just said it was in this update

"No, that's IN this update. (Link doesn't work on my end, but I know what you're talking about.)"
My mistake, I thought you meant this image teaser put out by Uber. Then no, the one you're referring to is not in this update. The images and scenes in which the image I've attached below is. underewar.png

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Oh, a direct developer answer, thanks for your attention; first of all thanks for your work, it is something nicely done and working with incase is a good pick (just as an artist, can't know business part of it)....can you give a time for next update then? I know you can't give a solid answer, just some roughly guess
Oh, well I wouldn't really consider myself a developer... I just correct the dialogue, do the QA testing, help answer questions if I can. I'm a developer on Amity Park solely, I just help this game out for fun. I would have NO clue when the next update would be.

Reactions: whereislotion
3.50 star(s) 345 Votes